Gbox 4000

Status
Please reply by conversation.

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
Did Mr. Sadoun abandon the development or can i get one. It would be a great way yo have true c and ku performance using a real feedhorn with quality lnb's.
I bet a corotor with a conical scalar would rock on a 1.2m dish for ku.

I hope there is enough mass sales of those that will make it worth your time and investment. In the mean time i purchased an old "still new in the box" nextwave navigator analog c band receiver off ebay to control my dish and feedhorn skew.

Its really funny....I got a free HBO fruit of the loom t shirt LOL. the shirt is nice! and old but new Ha Ha.

I guess back in the day, you got a free hbo shirt with the purchase of a new analog box with vc 2 module.

free HBO shirt:

I've been friends for 20 years, with some folks who have video stores.
Needless to say, I have movie-promo T-shirts from that era.
I wore one the other day and got complimented twice upon entering a restaurant.
And it's not even a movie I would ever watch! - :rolleyes:

Also, at a swap meet, I was once offered $20 for a Hunt For Red October baseball cap I had on. (good movie)

So, you might wear your new found antique HBO T-shirt to the next satellite fair, and get compliments . . . or offers! - :D

edit:
When he ships the Gbox's, Jamal should include a T-shirt that says:
Front: "Daddy got a Gbox 4000 from Sadoun . . . "
Back: ". . . and all I got was this T-shirt!"

LOL, I love the shirt....100% cotton with a blue HBO logo on the front right breast area. a really cool shirt. The guy on fleabay has 10 more receivers new in the but "but old" for sale. I would be almost tempted to buy another receiver just to get the t shirt. (35.00).
You should have seen the 20 year old batteries in their package...they had all but disolved.

edit:
When he ships the Gbox's, Jamal should include a T-shirt that says:
Front: "Daddy got a Gbox 4000 from Sadoun . . . "
Back: ". . . and all I got was this T-shirt!"

Now that is awesom, Anole. Why didn't I think of that? :D :confused:

Ok, Anole, I like the idea seriously. Start a new thread and post what you suggested above. Let others also suggest their favorite Sadoun T-shirt idea. After a while, we will pick Top-10 ideas and put it in a Poll thread for members to pick their top choice. Once trimmed down to 3 choices, I will get my in-house graphics designer create the T-Shirt designs and present them here for your final approval before going to production.

Of course, top 3 choice winners will receive a FREE GBox V3000 or their choice of Sadoun Powertech DG-series motors.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)