Giants vs Panthers game not HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rkmaldonado

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
Anyone else not getting the Sunday night game in HD? Maybe it is my local NBC broadcast having the problem.

HD is good here. Jimbo, I am leaving for Arizona on Tuesday. Spending the holidays with family in Tucson, then heading to Phoenix for the big game. Should be a barn burner!! Good luck to y'all!

HD is good here. Jimbo, I am leaving for Arizona on Tuesday. Spending the holidays with family in Tucson, then heading to Phoenix for the big game. Should be a barn burner!! Good luck to y'all!

I'll be in Brownsville late February, I can only take so much of this weather, working outside anyways, I'm already counting the days down.

Jimbo

Coming in good here in Cleveland. With bad windy 8 degree weather.

I know what you mean ...
I think we had 2 days that it was not windy in this month....
It's been whipping good all day and I doubt that it will stop anytime soon :p
Opps, can't stick my tongue out, it'll freeze !

Jimbo

And here I am complaining about a couple of days in the 30's. :eek: Our forecast has 70+ degrees by Christmas....now that's great Christmas weather. :up I'll just have to suffer for a day or two right now and not wear shorts and a t-shirt outside.

And here I am complaining about a couple of days in the 30's. :eek: Our forecast has 70+ degrees by Christmas....now that's great Christmas weather. :up I'll just have to suffer for a day or two right now and not wear shorts and a t-shirt outside.

Sorry Randy,
You have no idea what Christmas is like if you have not experienced SNOW on or around Christmas.
Not sure how I would hold up without at least having some snow on the ground during the holiday.

anyway OP, looks like you had an isolated issue there, I would call the local station and see what they have to say about it.

Jimbo

It was a WVIT/Channel 30 issue. I have D* and my dad has Comcast and we both experienced the same behavior. At least they got it resolved EVENTUALLY.

Glad to see that it has been resolved !
Another annoying thing about the broadcast was that it would black out sporadically, and when it WAS on, on the very top of the screen there were these really small white numbers that looked like a moving time stamp thing, like what you see on a raw television feed. I think the issue lasted for a while, like even in the afternoon. Of course, no one watches NBC in the afternoon on a sunday, so I guess no one really knew or cared about it until 7pm. There was no HD throughout the entire Football Night in America (and the feed would black out sporadically) and I don't think the HD came back until the 2nd quarter.

Actually Jimbo I moved from up north five years ago and one of the main reasons was snow. Had enough and don't care if I ever see it again. :) I grew up in the South/Southwest and me and cold weather just don't fit together well. Of course, as of May I'm now semi-retired and work as a consultant out of my house. When I did live in snow country I had to drive 23 miles to work and that I can do without. I guess I could get into a little snow at Christmas and not having to drive to work in the stuff but also enjoy being able sitting on the patio around the pool 300+ days a year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)