Giveaway - Win a Brand New SG9120 Motor & WS9036 90cm Satellite Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
"I want to win the new SG9120 Heavy Duty DiSEqC Motor & The WS9036 36 Inch Dish". Looks like a great setup!

Ok guys... Thanks for all the entries to win.

It's time to announce the winner. The lucky number is 50.

Tron, congratulations. Please PM me your full shipping info and we will get it out to you. It would be very nice to throw up some photos of the equipment when you receive it.

I also want to thank everybody who help support WS International by purchasing WS International satellite equipment through either us or our authorized resellers and installers.

Wow! This is an unexpected and wonderful surprise, thanks go out to all of you on Satelliteguys.US for your participation in the wonderful world of FTA! Thanks also to Robby of WSI for your continued and valued support of the hobby. Without the Gold Sponsors and each and every member of this forum, FTA would be a much lonelier endeavor.

And to our green member, I will try to get as many pictures up as possible before its time for you to go into winter hibernation ;) ...

Last edited:
Wow! This is an unexpected and wonderful surprise, thanks go out to all of you on Satelliteguys.US for your participation in the wonderful world of FTA! Thanks also to Robby of WSI for your continued and valued support of the hobby. Without the Gold Sponsors and each and every member of this forum, FTA would be a much lonelier endeavor.

And to our green member, I will try to get as many pictures up as possible before its time for you to go into winter hibernation ;) ...

There ain't no winter where he is...LOL:D

Congrats J, and thanks to Robbie for the contest!:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)