Globecast LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Joe Capitano

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 19, 2003
The other day I walked through a local "junkyard" and came across a Globecast dish complete with its LNBF. I should have picked it up right there and then, and was tempted to, but I had a question: I'm curious to know if this LNBF would be useable with a standard non-Globecast enabled receiver.

Sure will it will be a standard with a L.O. 10750 Always better with a lower noise LNBF but it will make a great spare!

I try to error on the side of picking stuff up. I live on a street that I can just toss it back out and someone else will pick it up within a day. Hece I have a LOT of stuff.

Joe Capitano said:
The other day I walked through a local "junkyard" and came across a Globecast dish complete with its LNBF. I should have picked it up right there and then, and was tempted to, but I had a question: I'm curious to know if this LNBF would be useable with a standard non-Globecast enabled receiver.

If tis electronic. PICK IT UP!!

I'm with ken...I saw my neighbor put a leather chair out at the end of the driveway (our townhouse driveway is like 150 feet). I pulled in the garage and walked down to get my mail and the chair was gone!

Same neighbor had a 27" TV that he was going to put at the end...he only needed to walk 20 feet because its in my basement now :D

goodies, goodies, everywhere...

I asked one neighbor who moved in across the street, what he was going to do with the Dish 500 (with two legacy LNBs) on his house.
He gave it to me, when he installed DirecTV.
I gave him and his wife some nice gifts.

Caught another neighbor on the way to the dump.
In the back of his truck was a Dish 500, DishPro Twin, DP34 switch, a mounted DishPro single LNB, along with nice connecting cables.
I gave him enough to buy lunch for himself and his wife, and scurried home.

I put out a request to some of my friends for "a four foot dish", and was told to bring my tools...

Have several nice 21" Sun monitors. They're modular, and I thought about making one good one out of the several.
Then, I thought how nice they'd be as fish tanks... then with wire mesh, as small animal cages.
Now, I'm just thinking I should have set them to the curb... 'cause tomorrow is trash day!
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts