GlobeCast

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Zozon

Original poster
Nov 16, 2005
Is anybody using GlobeCast smart card in any other receiver (like: Orasat 5.0 or Viewsat VS2000 Platinum...). A tech from GlobeCast told me it will only work with their receiver. Is it true?
Another question is what those people at nag2-satellites are talking about-installing Nag2 on somebody receiver. Does it have to do anything with my first question?

Thank you for any response,
Zozon

Zozon said:
Another question is what those people at nag2-satellites are talking about-installing Nag2 on somebody receiver. Does it have to do anything with my first question?

Thank you for any response,
Zozon

I think they may be talking about Hacking and that subject is NOT tolerated here.

Thanks PSB. I'm newbie and just want to get a receiver that will allow me to receive FTA and at the same time I would like to have an option of subscribing to some of the channels offered by GlobeCast. Can you help me with my first question?

Zozon

As far as I know GC is switching to N2 room 110; unfortunatelly room 110 is not hacked. So nothing yet for future with 110 room.
Not of those recievers will work with GlobeCast smart card.

tomywini said:
unfortunatelly room 110 is not hacked. So nothing yet for future with 110 room.
QUOTE]
WOW! this is a NO HACK TALK FORUM!!!!!!!!

tomywini said:
As far as I know GC is switching to N2 room 110; unfortunatelly room 110 is not hacked. So nothing yet for future with 110 room.
Not of those recievers will work with GlobeCast smart card.

boy that takes some brains...BANNED!!

Globecast is upgrading to MPEG4 (so I heard)

but to answer the original question...yes there are some receivers that will work with a Globecast card

The unit needs to have a card slot for Nagravision

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts