Google and Dish Network allegedly in talks for new wireless service

Sprint, eh? Weren't they the sole interest to complain about interference with the H block? Ah, yes, here it is later in that article:

Sprint has said a portion of Dish’s spectrum should operate with a lower signal power so that it doesn’t interfere with the adjacent frequency, called the H block. The H block airwaves are slated to be auctioned off by the government.

I like the partnership of Google and Dish but how long before there is a lawsuit between the 2 knowing dish track records with lawsuits....A Dish and Sprint partnership would be interesting after Spring buying U.S Cellular and trying to but Metro PCS :)

I like the partnership of Google and Dish but how long before there is a lawsuit between the 2 knowing dish track records with lawsuits
knowing the track record of Google, I'd say not very likely. Google could be the best thing that happened to Dish in a long time.

knowing the track record of Google, I'd say not very likely. Google could be the best thing that happened to Dish in a long time.

Possible but knowing Charlie he will find a way to get in a lawsuit fight :D ;) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)