Google Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Package

The answer is in the question, Sunday Ticket. Don't need to buy anything else.
Exactly. It's a principle so simple that it seems to be going over a few heads here.

And just to make things even simpler...we have no idea how much it will cost. And let's be realistic...Google knows what it's doing. They're certainly not jumping in blind.

Also, is $300 that big of a deal, in a world of buying new phones every year, PS5, XBOX, how about taking a family of 4 to one NFL Game, that definitely is over $300, especially with the extras.
Again, we don't know how much it will cost, but what we know is that there is literally nothing additional needed. Anyone with decent broadband will be able to buy it.

Also, is $300 that big of a deal, in a world of buying new phones every year, PS5, XBOX, how about taking a family of 4 to one NFL Game, that definitely is over $300, especially with the extras.
The only reason people buy new phones every year is a Status Symbol AND they can add it to the Bill that many pay only the minimum on ...

As far as going to the NFL Games, most can't afford ...
A good percentage of tickets are Cooperate .... particularly when you get to Playoffs and Super Bowl ...

Reactions: AZ.
The only reason people buy new phones every year is a Status Symbol AND they can add it to the Bill that many pay only the minimum on ...

A good percentage of tickets are Cooperate .... particularly when you get to Playoffs and Super Bowl ...
I buy a new phone every year because the trade-in allowance and pre-order deals are phenomenal. I also always have a phone that is under warranty. It has nothing to do with status.

We have no idea how this is going to go because it's something that has never been available to everyone. The prognostication that has taken place over this has been pretty bad and "never streamers" are still trying to find loopholes that will let them view it some other way.

Reactions: meStevo

Ok, how about the equivalent being 2 months of DirecTV for that $300.

Reactions: Ronnie-
Here's an idea...why not just admit you've been WRONG about everything and move on? There's absolutely no shame in it.

I know this because I've had to do it many times. Believe it or not, it actually gives you credibility.
Merry Christmas and have a happy and blessed new year

I buy a new phone every year because the trade-in allowance and pre-order deals are phenomenal. I also always have a phone that is under warranty. It has nothing to do with status.

We have no idea how this is going to go because it's something that has never been available to everyone. The prognostication that has taken place over this has been pretty bad and "never streamers" are still trying to find loopholes that will let them view it some other way.
I prefer not to give away hundreds to thousands of dollars a year for something that might be slightly different than what I already have.

Well that hasn’t stopped anyone from speculating (wrongly in many cases) about the ST deal before now.
Just cant wait for 4k with 3d
Isn't that what these forums are for, Speculation ?
Until info comes out with a credible sorce, thats all anyone is doing is Speculating ...
As long as I can get 4k streaming with optional 3d virtual reality for around $300 alacart..Im in 100%

Between regional blackouts, NBC Sunday Night games, ESPN Monday Night games, Amazon Thursday night games, overseas games, bye weeks...What is left of "Sunday Ticket" to spend the hefty $$$ on?