Got my new Pansat 9200HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Also I will try to find a dvb-s2 or 8psk channel to scan.

Labgate

Also I will try to find a dvb-s2 or 8psk channel to scan.

Labgate

Perhaps Photoman can find you a DVB-S2 feed to try it on.

The Pansat site seems to suggest that the DVB-S2 kit is optional. Do you have this with yours?

If this unit can blind scan for DVB-S2 feeds I'm sold. 4:2:2 decoding would be nice but I still have 2 DVB cards in my PC for that.

Lyngsat shows a DVB-S2 8psk mux on Galaxy 13.
3840 V 30000 (Starz HD channels).

I have not been able to lock it. Apparently my 7 1/2 foot dish is too small, especially when the FEC is 8/9.

Perhaps Photoman can find you a DVB-S2 feed to try it on.

The Pansat site seems to suggest that the DVB-S2 kit is optional. Do you have this with yours?

If this unit can blind scan for DVB-S2 feeds I'm sold. 4:2:2 decoding would be nice but I still have 2 DVB cards in my PC for that.

The option is in the menu but maybe you need a hardware add on. I opened the case and saw a couple of connectors on the motherboard.

Labgate

Shame it doesn't do 4:2:2 but it looks to be the best of the new HD boxes so far.

Labgate
How well does it work with a motor? I know on my CS8000 when you set up the motor it seems to stop one nudge before it should when moving along satellites.

If you dont have it to the motor and to a 8x1 how well does that work?

Hello

i tried two combination up to now.

The first one. the receiver connected to an ecoda 22khz switch. On port 0 my HH-120 motor controlled using usals. This worked perfectly.
On port 22khz an 8 ports diseqc switch, controlled using diseqc 1.2. Again works flawlessly.

Second setup, I decided to use my new V-Box II connecte on port 0 controlled with diseqc 1.2. Again working great and port 22khz still with the diseqc 8 ports switch. Again another win but not perfect.

The problem with the second setup is that I use diseqc 1.2 for the 8 port diseqc switch and the v-box. Since the ecoda switch bleed the commands on the two ports, the v-box wants to change even when I use the diseqc switch.

And finally, I don't want to hijack the thread (I will create another) but a bud with a v-box and a DVB receiver is great. Too bad I can't watch 4:2:2 feeds but lots of channels...

Labgate

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts