Great Tool if you want an XBox360 from Best Buy

By the way, I picked up Burnout Revenge today for XBox 360. I hate that I had to buy it twice but hopefully the extras will make it worth it (it is my favorite game series after Halo).

http://xbox.clambert.org/ is starting to finally show signs of life on getting systems. The Walmart link currently shows Premium systems in stock online, but requires you to buy 6 games up front (but at least YOU get to pick them instead of being forcefed a bundle with games that don't interest you).

jbcheshire said:
For those wanting a new harmony 360 remote and 13 months subscription to xbox live (gold), then check out ebay on this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Logitech-Harmony-Remote-Xbox-Live-Gold-Card_W0QQitemZ8266491481QQcategoryZ122517QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Item has about 3 days left starting at $119.98 plus $15 shipping... I am not selling it, but thought people here might be interested...

Speaking of the Harmony 360 remote...

Does anyone know if there is a "button combo" that will factory reset it?
I've tried the online method and it just hangs :(

Thanks alot for the link. It helped me pick one up this weekend. It was cool watching it as it stores in my area would bold up through the weekend and show 360's in stock. Picked up an extra wireless controller and DOA4 and Call of Duty. I'm blown away at the detail. Mine is hooked into a 51" Hitachi Ultravision HDTV with an Onkyo receiver for digital surround sound. Thanks again. Also, can you still play players on the regular xbox playing the same game?

Last edited:
Yes, people playing Halo2 are playing both XBox players and 360 players running the old game.

They are now showing up at my local cicuit city using the link that was provided earlier in this thread. Looks like everyone who has been holding out can now just walk in and get one with no problem.

FINALLY, the trickle is turning into a steady flow.

May all those EBay gougers choke on their unsold units......

riffjim4069 said:
Call me an XBox idiot (I am), but how much is the full version selling for these days at the local BB or Wally-Mart?
The Core system is going for $299 and the Premium system is going for $399.

Do not overpay for bundles anymore. By the end of the month you should be able to get one at any retailer. According to my link, EVERY Best Buy in my area had them as of last Friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)