Guide Freezing On H3?

You’ve done it four times, with nothing other than the GIF, since Thursday. Some people here, particularly JSheridan, come here to actually help others and not be spammed with useless gifs. You made your point the first time. Continuing with it does nothing but annoy people. I could say to you “unsubscribe if you don’t like it” and I would suggest you aim that at DISH not the good people here.

Unsubscribe from my own thread, How stupid is that?…I suggest you find the unsubscribe button if you don’t like what I’m doing in my thread.

They probably read some of your wonderful posts and changed their minds.

Congratulations on finding a bug in the software. I hope you don't expect them to drop everything and fix it right now. I'm still waiting for fixes for some bugs that have been there for years. I would suggest that you use a work around or just move on.

Why don’t you just unsubscribe and leave me alone I don’t need you trying to make a point about some problem you have. This is about a particular problem that is very frustrating to me and my wife.

Why don’t you just unsubscribe and leave me alone I don’t need you trying to make a point about some problem you have. This is about a particular problem that is very frustrating to me and my wife.

I don't like to ignore any threads in case somebody else posts something useful.

Why don't you just quit spamming everybody with your silly pictures. You might think they're amusing or something but people with slow internet connections don't find them amusing at all.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I don't like to ignore any threads in case somebody else posts something useful.

Why don't you just quit spamming everybody with your silly pictures. You might think they're amusing or something but people with slow internet connections don't find them amusing at all.

Do you even understand the meaning of the GIF?

And no I’m not stopping.

Still not fixed...Sick of always having to do the FKNING WORK-AROUND.

I haven't experienced the problem for quite a while now. At it's worst it was happening to me everyday. This tells me that one of the updates must have fixed the issue for some but not all.

I haven't experienced the problem for quite a while now. At it's worst it was happening to me everyday. This tells me that one of the updates must have fixed the issue for some but not all.

Glad yers is working.

Happens every time the H3/TV is turned on. Also when I activate Multi-View and randomly while watching TV...Frustrating, Yes...Shouldn't have to do a Workaround!

BUT, By my revisiting of this thread gives some of the Esteemed Members here an excuse to criticize or make fun of me when I post/complain it's still broke...Maybe,,,,,,, someday Dish or whoever will have a solution for me!

JS_SMD

Glad yers is working.

Happens every time the H3/TV is turned on. Also when I activate Multi-View and randomly while watching TV...Frustrating, Yes...Shouldn't have to do a Workaround!

BUT, By my revisiting of this thread gives some of the Esteemed Members here an excuse to criticize or make fun of me when I post/complain it's still broke...Maybe,,,,,,, someday Dish or whoever will have a solution for me!

JS_SMD
I guess I'll be that esteemed member and say that if I had all the issues you have with DISH service, and I don't, I would find another provider. Self inflicted wounds can be prevented....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)