Happy Birthday Iceberg!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Holy Mackerel, 33 years old ! Our youngest was 30 on the 14th of July. Happy Birthday, young Mr. Iceberg. :)
Seriously, you're young enough to be thinking of another line of work. Think about sending your resume to Boeing, or some big defense contractor. You could find a nice place out in Washington, and you're still young enough to get a 30 year pension from a big corp. Defense contractors are pretty all that are left like that. I know , for a fact, that Boeing is hiring people at their north Seattle sites. The reason I can talk, is that I was 32 when I started at General Motors, and made it to a pension before the times got too tough. You might do that , too .
:)

Have an "ice" cold one on me...

Mr. fta ...

from the great white north.

Satboyz:D

Happy Birthday, Iceberg. And for you youngsters out there, our oldest is 50, our baby is 34. You can't catch up.... And, Tony, when I was just a little younger than you, I hid in the closet when I talked on the phone. I was so shy I did not want even me to see me talking to someone!
POP

Capping off your crazy week with a Birthday ............................................................................................................... SWEEEEEETT
Happy Birthday !!!! Iceberg

Happy Birthday Iceberg. Hope you have a great year ahead!
Oh this my 200th post, the best one so far!

@party:bday Happy Birthday to YOU@party:bday
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUU
@party:bday@party:bday@party:bday@party:bday@party:bday

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts