Happy Birthday Iceberg!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Holy Mackerel, 33 years old ! Our youngest was 30 on the 14th of July. Happy Birthday, young Mr. Iceberg. :)
Seriously, you're young enough to be thinking of another line of work. Think about sending your resume to Boeing, or some big defense contractor. You could find a nice place out in Washington, and you're still young enough to get a 30 year pension from a big corp. Defense contractors are pretty all that are left like that. I know , for a fact, that Boeing is hiring people at their north Seattle sites. The reason I can talk, is that I was 32 when I started at General Motors, and made it to a pension before the times got too tough. You might do that , too .
:)

Have an "ice" cold one on me...

Mr. fta ...

from the great white north.

Satboyz:D

Happy Birthday, Iceberg. And for you youngsters out there, our oldest is 50, our baby is 34. You can't catch up.... And, Tony, when I was just a little younger than you, I hid in the closet when I talked on the phone. I was so shy I did not want even me to see me talking to someone!
POP

Capping off your crazy week with a Birthday ............................................................................................................... SWEEEEEETT
Happy Birthday !!!! Iceberg

Happy Birthday Iceberg. Hope you have a great year ahead!
Oh this my 200th post, the best one so far!

@party:bday Happy Birthday to YOU@party:bday
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUU
@party:bday@party:bday@party:bday@party:bday@party:bday

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)