Happy Thanksgiving from SatelliteGuys.US

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hard to believe another Thanksgiving is rolling around again, it seems it was not Thanksgiving not so long ago. Maybe the older you get the shorter time goes by.

For the year 2003 I am very thankful for a lot of things, and if I may I would like to list them here.

– For I am thankful for the birth of my Son Richard, I never knew that I could love something so much. He’s a chip off the old block and loves his electronics just like his father. His favorite toy is an old Dish Network 3900 remote.

– I am thankful that I got the boot from the other DBS site. Starting SatelliteGuys.US is something I should have done a long time ago. Running my own site let’s me be myself, I am no longer told what to say (or not to say) or edited. Starting my own site has let me shine as it shows where the real news comes from first.

– I am thankful most of the users from the old site have followed me here, never in my wildest dreams did I expect over 1,000 members in one month.

– I am thankful for my contacts at both Satellite companies, I feel grateful that they trust me enough to be able to spread the word on things so that you guys can get the most out of your satellite systems.

– I am thankful to our “pub” members who have donated to keep the site running, a site like this gets expensive to run as we pay for all the bandwidth used. So far this month we have transferred 27 gig of data! I couldn’t pay for all of this myself so our pub members have come through so that everyone can enjoy the site.

– I am thankful to work with Claude Grainer to open the SatelliteGuysStore.COM / DishStore.NET online store. Claude is one of the most respected retailers in the United States. I am happy to announce that because of the store our site will become self supporting in 2004! Plus we are already working on some major stuff for 2004, including a major expansion, our own dedicated server, some MAJOR giveaways and more!

– I am thankful for the staff I have here, while there is not much for them to do at times they are there when I need them, they are always there to offer me support when I need it.

– Lastly I am thankful YOU are here today! Most people still do not understand that this is a HOBBY for me, I do not get paid to run this site, I do it because I enjoy spreading the news and helping people with their Satellite questions. When I look at the who’s online list it lets me KNOW that I am doing something you like as we keep attracting more and more users. Again I don’t do this site for money, I do it for you. You see I love this stuff as much as you do!

So you can see I have a lot to be thankful for this year, and the year is not done yet. While I can’t give away anything I can let you know we are planning a few surprises before the end of the year.

Thanks again to everyone! I hope you have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Scott
Founder SatelliteGuys.US

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you Scott and to all the moderators and members alike.

I am thankful for another year of living and being able to see all the changes in dbs world.

I am thankful to have a wife who still loves me as much today as she did when we married 24 years ago.

I am thankful my son-in-law made a safe return from Iraq and share the grief with the families who's loved ones didn't return.

I am thankful to live in a country where we can all share our thoughts and lives with one another whether we agree or not.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Happy thanksgiving Scott.
This site is really great.

Happy thanksgiving to all members.

Thanksgiving Day in America is a time to offer thanks, of family gatherings and holiday meals. A time of turkeys, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. A time for Indian corn, holiday parades and giant balloons and most impotanatly.....Football. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I am off to my family reunion and expect to get a banquet tonight! We all be in spirit given thanks for another year of greatness in our lives. Enjoy it everyone!.

John, I do not think I will be enjoying the HD football game today! Well turning off myselft from Satelliteguys.us...my wife is pulling me off the keyboard...gone!