Happy Thanksgiving!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
On behalf of the entire SatelliteGuys staff I would like to wish all members a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

We hope that this Thanksgiving you spend it with your family, and if you have no family you can spend it with we hope you will spend the day with us. I am very proud of SatelliteGuys as we are like a big family.

Just to update everyone on some things.

1) We are having issues getting the SatelliteGuys Holiday Channel online, Over the summer our computer which housed all the music died and all of the Holiday Music was lost.

I do have all of the CD's and can rip all the CD's to get all the audio back but with all that has been happening as of late I don't have time to rip the CD's at this time.

I am very sad about this as I enjoyed in the years past bringing the SatelliteGuys Holiday Channel (and before that the DBSTalk Holiday Channel) and am disapointed that I might not be able to offer this service this year.

2) As you might know this past weekend we were scheduled to do our software upgrade, this upgrade did not take place because of the problems we had earlier in the week where the site was offline for a day and a half, we did not feel it was fair to you to take the board down for up to 12 hours after being down for the period we were down.

The new software is ready to go but we will be waiting until Saturday December 3rd to do the upgrade.

When we do this upgrade a number of issues will be fixed and a number of new features will be available to you. :)

3) We are getting ready for our Holiday Party, as mentioned before our grand prize will be an XBOX360 unit (which we hope to have in our hands at the time of the party) we are working on a few more gifts and in addition we will be announcing the 2005 SatelliteGuy of the Year. Once again the SatelliteGuy of the year will win a great trophy but also a check for $500.

Make your plans now to be at our Holiday Party!

Once again Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

If there's anything I can do to help bring the Holiday Channel back to Satelliteguys please let me know.

I am really new to this site and am still finding my way around!! I do want to wish everyone a great Thanksgiving!
Thanks for the great site!

in Germany we don't have something like that ;) (well ... maybe Oktoberfest :D )

but I wish you a happy TG too!
saufen.gif

Happy Deep Fried Turkey Day!

I think you guys are doing excellent work with all the latest and greatest well most of the time informational downloads for the sat folk. I would like to see more postings on how everyone made their turkeys. That should be very interesting with the variety of recipes out there especially from Iceberg...

we just deep fry it...pretty simple :)

tomorrow morning even though its only suppose ot be 20 out we'll be outside deep frying

Back at y'all, Smoking a 10lber plus roasting another 18 pounder. Having friends and neighbors who are also away from family over.

To all my friends here at Sat guys, as well as Scott and his family, have a great Thanksgving, bless you all and if I might add -go Lions :D

Tofu! :hungry: Don't knock it till you have tried it :hungry:

:yes

Attachments

• Tofu.jpg
    Tofu.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 135
I know my family and I have a LOT to be thankful for this year. With my new job and new house, we're ecstatic, and the 20month garbage saga is finally over :)

LER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts