Hard Drive Bargain Watch

Don't be surprised if it ships early. I had something that was scheduled to ship 9/6, and I actually got it early last week.

Good find smooth, I'm gonna cancel my order from Dell, If I can get their Pakistani call center to forward me to the correct number in Bhopal and can then overcome the language barrier all before 9:00 P.M. Eastern time, when they close for some unfathonable reason.

I got one from Dell too.

But I also have a $25 off coupon from Staples so my cost for the hard drive is just $85 and free shipping (ok, plus CA sales tax).

Don't know anything about this type of drive but at Office Depot they have a Maxtor 750GB One Touch III External Hard Drive for $179.99 after instant $100 rebate

That's crazy!!! Well I don't know how good their customer service is but their fliers for this week (at least the one I got in my sunday paper) had the cheaper price so maybe with the flier they would price match?

Worth a try but I'm holding out for another good mybook sale :)

That's crazy!!! Well I don't know how good their customer service is but their fliers for this week (at least the one I got in my sunday paper) had the cheaper price so maybe with the flier they would price match?

Worth a try but I'm holding out for another good mybook sale :)
I found the Labor Day flyer you talking about. Sale has ended.

ok sorry I didn't have it on me and was just assuming it was good for the week :( Oops

I've got the best deal I've seen on here from best 750 mybook for 179 before the 12% discount around 150 with tax. Can anyone beat that?:D

Maxtor 500GB

Maxtor One Touch 500GB next week at Staples...$119.98.
Reported to work well for archiving.