Harmony smart control

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hutch1814

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Indiana
Has anybody used the harmony smart control remote yet? I have a 650 but the "ok" button has died and was looking at getting the smart control. Looks pretty easy to set up and having previous workings with harmony I think it'd be easy for me. I don't need RF and I don't wanna spend a lot of money (have a 2 year old that thinks everything is a ball to throw). Any ideas or thoughts?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

DK Smart, but Harmony One is great.

Well went with the same control. Love it. Use the remote most of the time but the laziness of popping out my phone or tablet whenever I don't have the remote close or the kiddo wants to watch something. Great features. Went with the plain model of the system, didn't see the advantage of the touch screen remote with the ultimate

DK Smart, but Harmony One is great.

My 880 is starting to get wonky...and I'm looking for a new remote. I like the idea of the Harmony Ultimate but the reviews have been awful. Harmony One is pricey but if I could be talked into it, I might do that. I'm also looking at the Universal 450.

Harmony Smart Control is 25% off today at Amazon ($89.99 with Simple Remote). Great deal! I just ordered one.

I do!!!!!!

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Me too! I got mine refurbished for $99 on ebay. Love the remote and was coming from an old 880. The match with the hopper is real nice with the 4 colored buttons. The favorites channel list on the touchscreen is great too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)