Harper's Island

OK. Now that it has finally premiered after 2 months of ads, did anyone watch it? It was OK. That is one twisted little girl.

S~

It was not as good as I hoped, but about what I expected. Will watch another week or so before deciding whether or not to delete the timer.

I'll give it another week and it if doesn't get better I'm pulling the plug. Too many horror cliches and sub par acting IMHO. Reminded me a little of the "I know what you did last summer" movie series, and that's not a good thing.

Watched it, needs a few more episodes to flesh out some of the characters before I make judgement.

My wife was pissed that her favorite character was killed in the first episode.
Who can't like a man who brings his own mariachi band :D

Watched it, needs a few more episodes to flesh out some of the characters before I make judgement.

My wife was pissed that her favorite character was killed in the first episode.
Who can't like a man who brings his own mariachi band :D
LOL. I guess your wife did. :D

Well this show is an interactive mystery event.....you have to watch the tv show and go to the website to put everything together. I like the premise of the show but I'm a huge horror fan and horror seems to get the shaft lately......I'm still confused about moonlight as that show was voted by the fans as best new tv show in 2008 on the PCA's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)