Has anyone had new installs within the last couple of days?

johnps

Original poster
Feb 24, 2005
Seattle, WA
I am scheduled for an install this Saturday 3/5. I am in the Seattle WA area. I am not sure right now if anyone will even show up. I am curious to hear any comments from those who may have had new installs within the last couple of days. If my Voom services is installed as scheduled will my Voom experience be short lived?

They'll show up.
I was setup yesterday without problem.
I just can't get the TV guide to load and some channels were crappy yesterday but this seems to be cause by the recent change to the harmonic encoder.
Hopefully everything we'll get fixed in a few days.
Our experience with VOOM might be short but for $1 I can live with that.

They're still in business in Miami

Due to high winds and being one block away from the bay, I have no signal since day before yesterday because the dish moved somehow. I called them two days ago and set up an appointment for an installer to show up tomorrow between 12 m. and 3 p.m. I just received a call from Voom to confirm that appointment minutes ago. I also spoke over the phone with my installer and he says it's business as usual, he had just finished installing a 4-receiver setup not too far from here.

Also, check this link for some news...

http://start.earthlink.net/article/bus?guid=20050303/422699d0_3ca6_1552620050303599757914

alonzo

I had mine installed yesterday. No problems at all. I have to say, the installer was excellent, really knew what he was doing. I live in northwestern Pennsylvania and the weather was really nasty yesterday but he showed and worked right through the snow and the wind. All in all, a great experience

March 3rd install sched.

Was scheduled for today, but as with many others Installer called and rescheduled for tomorrow. I hope Voom lasts.

They installed me on Frid. the 4th of March. And my wife will have to pry my remote out of my stone cold hands if Monday's meeting doesn't go well. I love all of this Hi-def content. Someone is finally getting us the kind of content that our Hi Definition televisions were made for! *Did I just end my sentence with a preposition, or just kind of?*

:neener :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :neener

Excellent Install and Picture and Sounds Rock.

I have been Vooming for about a month now. Ane the Installers were som Great. Really took the extra time and got the Job done right the first time. Unlike all the others I have tried the other two. :rolleyes:

This company is here to stay. Simply because they are the best and to hell with the rest.

Soon everyone who has a HD TV and there are Millions of us. WIll get on board. and This Company will sail and Fly to the top of the Charts. Get your Stock now while they are low. but you might wait till they are a new ticker symbol..

Michael :) :)

Hey, johnps, let us know how the install went/goes!

johnps said:
I am scheduled for an install this Saturday 3/5. I am in the Seattle WA area. I am not sure right now if anyone will even show up. I am curious to hear any comments from those who may have had new installs within the last couple of days. If my Voom services is installed as scheduled will my Voom experience be short lived?

As another Seattleite I'll be curious. If you have/had a good install please post the installer's name and company here and In Your Area forum as a resource. We had some problems along the way but with VOOM's persistence got them all resolved so now...

we are still enjoying HDTV under mostly cloudy Seattle skies, Gill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts