Installs Inc

dragon002 said:
t,

stop the ebonics, the contract says TO INSTALL THE EQ SHIPPED, end of the freakin story

i am there to install the eq shipped in the way voom and installs wants it installed, if they want more , they pay

and i bet the cx and REGIONAL MGR you pull like a gun love you, you stay FOR NOTHING, you are making them look good and they are saving $$$$$$

what a great martha stewart you turned out to be

dragon

no it's call well respected can you say that......

and not very well paid, can you cash that????

he doesnt have to butt out as you told me that vino vicki didnt have to butt out

you and vicki and danielle were the butt of lots of jokes today

sober up, get educated and move on to your lifes work, it isnt dbs

and before the mods say anything they have been attacking for months, pay back is a beach

or is this a paid love fest for voom?? if it is post it as such, if it is open for comments, it is open for all comments, pro, con, andmiddle

whatever, just to let you know i don't drink , i have a education , and i will be still be doing dbs for years to come.

"am i staying for two more hours because you want a sh*tty OTA system? NO!"

But OTA is part of the "package", and is part of the equipment shipped, so by your own logic, you should be installing it and not whining about it.
And btw...OTA is the highest quality HD available right now, so I'm not sure what you don't like about it, other than you have to do some more work, which apparently is a real issue for you.

Lob

to all the member on this thread i what to say i am sorry for getting of topic but as i have said in the other thread i have taking all i can from dragon and had to defend myself he seems to have something to say about every post i have

SO AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR GETTING OF TOPIC

T

T...I don't think you need to apologize to anyone...

...at least I haven't seen anything I think you have anything to apologize for...sometimes there is just a little lull in hitting that "ignore" button...but truth will always tell... Vicki :)

So T...
I got a call from the sub today.

She had no idea why she was calling...was just told to call.
I explained that they were supposed to be doing an OTA upgrade...and that they had nocall/noshowed on a specific date. She looked everything up, and said "You're upgrade is complete!"... LOL
I told her the whole story, and she said "Then how did it get marked complete in our system?"
I said "That's a really good question".

They're coming back out with a "Platinum HD" in a week.

Either way...thanks for your help.

You have to admit that the communication lines are really broken when she didn't even know why she was calling me. ;)

Lob

***EDIT***

I just looked at the "Platinum HD" from Winegard...
Only problem here is that it's a VHF-only antenna, and all of my locals are UHF.
Looks like I need to call them back tomorrow. How much do you figure VOOM spends on screwups like this? That antenna is a $140 retail antenna.
Amazing.

Lobstah said:
So T...
I got a call from the sub today.

She had no idea why she was calling...was just told to call.
I explained that they were supposed to be doing an OTA upgrade...and that they had nocall/noshowed on a specific date. She looked everything up, and said "You're upgrade is complete!"... LOL
I told her the whole story, and she said "Then how did it get marked complete in our system?"
I said "That's a really good question".

They're coming back out with a "Platinum HD" in a week.

Either way...thanks for your help.

You have to admit that the communication lines are really broken when she didn't even know why she was calling me. ;)

Lob

***EDIT***

Only problem here is that it's a VHF-only antenna, and all of my locals are UHF.
Looks like I need to call them back tomorrow. How much do you figure VOOM spends on screwups like this? That antenna is a $140 retail antenna.
Amazing.

Yeah i bet she did play dumb but i can tell you that she knew exactly what she was calling you for i just talked to Norbert this morning and he said he had called them and wanted to know why this work order was closed and know one had even been there. Yeah call i would call them back and question the antenna. let me know what they say.

by the way you are welcome anytime let me know how it goes.
t

Lobstah said:
Amazing.

I wonder why they just don't go with the Channel Master 4-bay and the 8-bay UHF only antenna (the 4228 ), they get better ratings then the Winegard products on the net, and are not that big and works great, I have the 4228, about 30 miles from the transmit area and always get over 90 for a signal without a pre-amp and/or a amp, and the 8-bay only goes for $80.00 on the net ( I paid $69.00 a year ago at a store)

4228_sm.jpg

And if they had just used the small antenna for everyone under 15miles, and the ChannelMaster for over 15miles, they would have saved hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Any company that has been subcontracted by Installs, Inc in this area, that comes out with a VHF antenna (assuming that's what they're going to do) has no idea about what they're doing.

I'll verify tomorrow.

Bruce, that's the antenna I was looking at.

Lob

Update... :)

I'll call l8r and cancel my NEW date for the OTA upgrade. I'm picking up a CM 4228 tomorrow morning for $49. Depending on what the storm does this weekend, might have it swapped out Saturday.

T...thanks for your help.

Lob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)