Had a run-in with a biased installer...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
vicki,

good luck finding my agenda, i really dont have one. just making $$ for my two kids and me. i do quality work for top notch pay. i do not steal eq or services. im up and up and honest.
i do not try to get a cx to switch from one to the other service. but if they already cancelled and they ask me about another service i will tell them or sell them.
its all about the $$$, he has made his mind up to switch and is going to go somewhere , it might as well be thru me. i have done conversions both ways voom to direct and direct to voom, again makes no matter, its the $$ ,plain and simple.

dragon

When I was installed I didn't get the antenna because I had my own. When he was activating my service he told the CSR that the customer had his own antenna and one wasn't installed. A couple weeks later I called VOOM because of a channel map problem and she said there was a note in my record that I had my own antenna and one wasn't installed or left with the customer.

I guess if an installer does their job the way it is supposed to be done. Everything installed is in your customer records on the VOOM computers.

bryan,

even he put the notes in the system, he should have given you the antenna. it just looks better on his part. i would have

dragon

Vicki said:
crash331, I'll admit I have a suspicious nature, but if you do decide to talk to Voom/Installs about this installer, I think you should let them know he didn't give you the OTA antenna that I'm sure Voom paid for. The cost of that antenna went into somebody's pocket!

Glad you're up and running though! Vicki :)

Same thing happened here they saw my little Silversensor on the tip of my roof, so they didn't install the Voom one, and just cut and installed a multiswith. by the time I noticed them were long gone, but other then that the install was great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts