Has anyone noticed the new 722k DVR menu?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I logged in this evening to rant about a new subject with the company. Always something, dish, always something.

Changing my settings, without my knowledge or consent.

The new software release (?) changed the colors of my customized guides.

My different guides.
1) - Stock - All Chan
2) - Stock - All Sub
3) - Stock - All HD
4) - Custom - Winzors
5) - Custom - .edu

The colors on my customized guides (Winzors and .edu) have now changed colors.
I did not change any settings. If I wanted them to be different colors, I would have done it myself.

Can this be only assumed of the software update? New version changed all the colors, etc. ?
Or is this even more than a software update? :rant:

Anybody in the know? Did this happen to anybody else?
Thanks for your help!

PS,
I'm asking for help when I just typed two rants. Hopefully somebody would take me serious :p

ViP622 - Software Version L630 - New Features and Updates include, New VOD UI, SVOD, GoogleTV, Pop-Up Rework Phase I, SRS Volume Leveling, extended boot (fan off on reset, forced boot recovery option via front panel), Basic remote fixes, favorites list color change, screen saver yellow text update, Misc. updates

OK, spend money on programmers and engineers changing the color of stuff. lmao

Where's the programming?

fail.

Anybody else with the new DVR/OnDemand menu having the problem of there being no content to view under the Dish Cinema or TV Shows menus?

I've got all my DVR stuff under My Recordings, but if I drill down into either Dish Cinema or TV Shows all I get is the message "You do not have any titles. Select Back to return to the previous menu"

I logged in this evening to rant about a new subject with the company. Always something, dish, always something.

Changing my settings, without my knowledge or consent.

The new software release (?) changed the colors of my customized guides.

My different guides.
1) - Stock - All Chan
2) - Stock - All Sub
3) - Stock - All HD
4) - Custom - Winzors
5) - Custom - .edu

The colors on my customized guides (Winzors and .edu) have now changed colors.
I did not change any settings. If I wanted them to be different colors, I would have done it myself.

Can this be only assumed of the software update? New version changed all the colors, etc. ?
Or is this even more than a software update? :rant:

Anybody in the know? Did this happen to anybody else?
Thanks for your help!

PS,
I'm asking for help when I just typed two rants. Hopefully somebody would take me serious :p

Let us know when you get out of Rehab!!

Oh, it's also an OnDemand menu. I see. Then they should have two (2) separate menus. A DVR and a OnDemand.

Sorry buddy, you're on your own there. I do not have that problem. My screen goes onto the next step, progressing into titles to watch.

I'm a little slow, don't know how to interpret that.
Maverick as in Pain or as in Mavrick with Mel Gibson

:p

I KNEW you were a baby.

lol.

Oh, 'that' Maverick
tongue.gif

What about James Garner?

Just found out. TTT
wink.gif

haha, yup. Education was really hard for me (per my disability)
Also, who needs a college education :(

Yeah, I read the first couple paragraphs already.

aha

Not a problem. I'm actually smart in some areas. maybe in some area's that you do not care about :p
I get compliments at work about it all the time :beer:

aha

Not a problem. I'm actually smart in some areas. maybe in some area's that you do not care about :p
I get compliments at work about it all the time :beer:

Perhaps there are better ways to spend you day than what you've been doing here lately.

You're correct.

I need a darn full time job. Then I could work for free on the weekends and become a workaholic. (My 'dream' :( )

I've already PMed Scott on this matter. I mean no harm, I just don't have anything to do, to occupy my time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)