HBO is BACK on DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I can’t believe it, but even though I have to get up at 5am tomorrow, I’m going to stay up and watch channel 102 at 11pm CDT tonight…

Just because.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: charlesrshell
As when DISH launches any new product, usually on the first day, they have all kinds of problems. I would expect this launch to be no different.
Right now when I log into mydish there is an HBO Max Offer for me. Also available under Premium. $10 for Cinemax, $15 for HBO Max. The details of the offer says "Get six channels of HBO and all of the streaming content that HBO MAX has to offer for just $12 per month for 12 months." It doesn't look like Cinemax and HBO are together though, unless Cinemax is part of HBO Max?

I am only up because of the severe thunderstorms working their way through the Chicago area. I can't get signal on my satellite dish to see if they are in my EPG or not.

Attachments

• HBOMax.JPG
    HBOMax.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Premium.jpg
    Premium.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Yeah, sorry for my confusion on that. I meant that there was no combined deal for both of them - I did know that you could always get them as two separate products. That's the tiredness and only being up because of these thunderstorms :biggrin

Head's up on redeeming that HBO offer: it doesn't look like DISH is an available provider on HBO Max's website...yet...

So you can't use your DISH HBO subscription to get HBO Max...yet...

I would expect that to be resolved today.

Random question now that I am seeing all these HBO pics - I have the 211k still so I don't get the VOD or stream channels. Would a Wally allow me to see "Stream" and "VOD" channels, or is that exclusive to the Hopper?

Wonder how you access this? And what if you already have a HBO Max subscription?

View attachment 152851

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Doesn’t look like the Hopper 3 has an HBO Max app yet. Requires you to use a 3rd party smart device.

And HBO Max doesn’t allow DISH as a TV Provider yet. They haven’t woken up there this morning.

ALSO: no HBO on demand in the Dish Anywhere app or site yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random question now that I am seeing all these HBO pics - I have the 211k still so I don't get the VOD or stream channels. Would a Wally allow me to see "Stream" and "VOD" channels, or is that exclusive to the Hopper?

I believe that is a Hopper only feature.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: zippyfrog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)