HD-DVD May Win After All!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HAHA I just sold my used hd dvd a-3 on ebay for 150.00 sucker blue here i come! HD dvd is not that mcuh cheaper Iam sick of people saying how much cheaper it is!!!!!!!! Cause i need hd dvd disk that plays on my dvd player for 30.00. combo disk suck cause i want to watch a movie in non hd. God people are cheap!!!

HAHA I just sold my used hd dvd a-3 on ebay for 150.00 sucker blue here i come! HD dvd is not that mcuh cheaper Iam sick of people saying how much cheaper it is!!!!!!!! Cause i need hd dvd disk that plays on my dvd player for 30.00. combo disk suck cause i want to watch a movie in non hd. God people are cheap!!!
I am trying to follow you here, I really am.

If people suck for being cheap(in this case buying HD-DVD) then why did YOU by one in the first place, and what changed your mind

Last edited:
I thought cheaper was going to win but it did not. blue does have a lot more to bring to the table.

cause i was going to have both! WOW you are a GAAY!!
Again with the personal attacks. Might want to curb those in the future.
It was a simple question because I was curious. If that came across as anything other than that (although I dont see how it could have) , then I guess I apologize

Edit: I see you changed your post after I quoted it. Thank you

I'll admit to being a little touchy lately if you'll admit that since the WB announcement BD fanboys have went to the extreame. The BD fanboy post are up 1000% relax already. Show some class. Win with class lose with class.

I can't say how I would've reacted if WB and Fox had went HD DVD. But if I would've behaved like BD fanboys then I would've deserved someone to call me on it.
Actually, to me it looks like most of what is being thrown around here is HD DVD fans in damage control and saying how blu-ray will fail. Just look at the titles of the first few threads in this forum.

"Sony hosing PS3ers."
"HD-DVD exec scoffs at Warner's consumer has decided excuse"
"
trashcan_small.gif
I'm no where near buying a Bluray player. "
"HD-DVD Death = Prolonged life for DVD"
"The BluRay killer?? "
"HD DVD may be dying but it looks like they might take Bluray with them "
"Think Blu-ray has it easy in 2008? NPD says not so fast"

I think blue will win. download hd movies don't look no where near what a blue ray does or hd dvd. I know the xbox 360 hd movies that you download, they don't look anything close to hd,that is on a disk. unless other downloads form other company's will look better?

Actually, to me it looks like most of what is being thrown around here is HD DVD fans in damage control and saying how blu-ray will fail. Just look at the titles of the first few threads in this forum.

"Sony hosing PS3ers."
"
trashcan_small.gif
"The BluRay killer?? "

:clap

"Sony hosing PS3ers."
"
trashcan_small.gif
"The BluRay killer?? "

I'm not sure because I don't normally use the term, but I believe that's called FUD. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts