Status
Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Cancelled HD extra Pack, due to my three months being over, logged out, logged back in, and saw that I could sign up for another three months at no cost, a bit surprised the system will allow you to do this. But for now I will take it.

Cancelled HD extra Pack, due to my three months being over, logged out, logged back in, and saw that I could sign up for another three months at no cost, a bit surprised the system will allow you to do this. But for now I will take it.

Really, it never has done that for me!!!:shh:shh;)

hi, i have choice extra plus hd dvr(local included) package. I think the hd access fee is bundled with the package fee, I don't see any separate entry for that on the bill. Am i right in assuming that? The reason was i want to add hd extra pack, it says free for 3 months but it also says hd access fee 9.99/month. confused!!. Thanks

hi, i have choice extra plus hd dvr(local included) package. I think the hd access fee is bundled with the package fee, I don't see any separate entry for that on the bill. Am i right in assuming that? The reason was i want to add hd extra pack, it says free for 3 months but it also says hd access fee 9.99/month. confused!!. Thanks

The Hd access fee is included in the Plus HD package. The HD extra pack is a group of 5 or 6 channels not available with the regular HD access channels. The channels in the HD extra pack are Smithsonian HD, Universal HD, HDNet Movies, Palladia HD, CIHD, and MGM HD.

Hey guys where do you find the free offers in your account on Directv.com? I have never seen anything like that before in my account.

Any current promotions that may be going on I belive you will find under the headings in your account. If you log to your account and for example, choose add preumiums, if they had any current promtions going on, you would see it under the drop boxes with the premium channel. This I think will allow you to check around and see if there is anything going on

If you sign up and choose not to keep the package after the 3 month trial do you have to cancel it?

If so, can you cancel online?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts