HD Extra Pack

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just FYI, I just did this a minute ago. Cancelled it, and turned around and added it back a minute later. Worked! 3 months free!

Most of us know this, but thanks for reminding those that don't.

well last night removed the HD extra pack (they were gonna start billing me on the 5th)
and today guess what?....................readded it free for 3 more months

Thats #4 :)

I can't do that. They will not let me make changes online with a grandfathered package. I would have to change my package first

Iceberg said:
well last night removed the HD extra pack (they were gonna start billing me on the 5th)

Same here I am at about 4 myself!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

I can't do that. They will not let me make changes online with a grandfathered package. I would have to change my package first

I'm in the same boat you are with the GF package (TC+) .... Have been considering upgrading to the Select+ I think it is, seeing the price is getting close now.

DodgerKing said:

Also have a grandfathered package, but it works for me to ADD it online--I remove it first via phone, using automatic menus.

well we're 3 months later and guess what...removed it and readded it for another 3 months :)

Thats 5 :D
The only reason I keep it is because its free and once in a while when I have too many things on Friday to record that bumps Smackdown to the Saturday showing on Universal ;)

well we're 3 months later and guess what...removed it and readded it for another 3 months :)

Thats 5 :D
The only reason I keep it is because its free and once in a while when I have too many things on Friday to record that bumps Smackdown to the Saturday showing on Universal ;)

When I can't find anything on I like watching CI (Crime & Investigation Network) I don't get why the show is in HD extra pack. At one time they didn't show commercials but now they do and all the shows are from 2008ish. So not worth $5.00. When I had Dish for awhile there I use to pay $10.00 for it but you got more channels to watch with it. I'll have to see if they fix this by January that's when my free 3 months ends.

#4 here also...BTW you can add back within 5 min of deleting and it will take...I slipped 1 time and went a few days past the renewal so ended up paying like .40 before cancelling then adding back...credit back of unused month was seen next cycle resulting in net charge of .40 (or some amount lower than that). I'm good until March cycle so I'll try again 3/1/12 :) Been setting reminders since I lapsed the 1 time :)

Yep, I just did mine on the 1st of Nov. which made for time # 3, I believe. For the record, I deleted it, and immediately re-added it, and had no problem.

when i get hd extra pack after 2- 3 months of having it they call and offer it me for 3 more months and i say ok :)

D* still didn't fix their website yet. Received my statement today and since my Free Trail ends before my next bill they charged me $0.17 for it. So I went and removed the HD Super pack and got a $0.18 (CR) and went back to the HD Super pack page and it said Free for 3 months so I clicked on it and back on my account for another 3 months. You'd think they'd fix this so they don't lose out on the money they should be collecting on this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)