HD PVR800 FEATURE DVB-S2

Status
Please reply by conversation.
can u tell me where do i can get the high bitrate TP in sat? i am very interest to test ur suggestion,thanks!!:up

The short file I sent you a few days ago is already at 40 Mbps and 4:2:2. When you get your servers fixed or download from mine, the big file is 80 Mbps with two 4:2:2 streams. You already have a 60 MB snippet of the second file, which is all I could upload before your server timed out. For this I recorded the entire transponder so this should be almost as useful as getting the feed directly.

DVB World

Lyngsat shows quite a few high bitrate signals receivable in your area. Even if no-one in North America can point your attention to such a signal receivable in China, aren't you able to find it yourself? :) To make the task easier to accomplish and the test results more accurate, can you separate 4:2:2 colorspace samples testing from high bitrate 4:2:0 encoded signal tests you can catch locally?

Attachments

• Color Space.png
    Color Space.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Most high-bitrate feeds are occasional (they come and go). If you can see the North American arc, I would suggest blind-scanning 72W, 74W, 79W, 103W, and 105W Ku.

The short file I sent you a few days ago is already at 40 Mbps and 4:2:2. When you get your servers fixed or download from mine, the big file is 80 Mbps with two 4:2:2 streams. You already have a 60 MB snippet of the second file, which is all I could upload before your server timed out. For this I recorded the entire transponder so this should be almost as useful as getting the feed directly.

i have download ur TS Data, thank u very big help me . monday i will test the 4:2:2, i will release the test report the fourms.

Does this receiver pick up DVB-S2/8psk modulation? Don't see it listed.
Just curious.
-C.

i have download ur TS Data, thank u very big help me . monday i will test the 4:2:2, i will release the test report the fourms.

Dvbworld, I uploaded a 600m file to your server today, it is 50+Mbps 4:2:2 mpeg2 HD. Pendragon have you sent any other files since what you mentioned above? I didn't see any other large files in Dvbworld's dir listing. Has anyone uploaded an mpeg4 file?

starman345

May be you can send him a full TP stream output with NA 4:2:0 high bitrate feeds you can catch in your area? Do you use TS Reader?

starman345

May be you can send him a full TP stream output with NA 4:2:0 high bitrate feeds you can catch in your area? Do you use TS Reader?

Yes, I can capture a stream with Transedit or Tsreader, my probem is I don't have time to search for streams, work and taking care of a sick person has me stretched. PM me your stream suggestion if you have something in mind.

I guess this question is for Sadoun. When we order one of these receivers are you waiting to bill our credit card etc...until the item ships from you in Columbus? Also is there an rough estimate of a ship date to we FTA guys? Mid February/ late February? Just trying to juggle some funds around this one. Thanks Blind:)

I guess this question is for Sadoun. When we order one of these receivers are you waiting to bill our credit card etc...until the item ships from you in Columbus? Also is there an rough estimate of a ship date to we FTA guys? Mid February/ late February? Just trying to juggle some funds around this one. Thanks Blind:)

When you pre-order, it gets billed immediately. That is why you get almost $35 OFF for pre-ordering. Ship date is by 1/31/10.

BTW, we are out on the 1st shipment of this receiver. Any new orders will have to wait a few more weeks (6-8 weeks). At this time, if you pre-order, just select "money order" as payment method. When we get the next shipment, we will contact you for your credit card info. Thank you.

Just wondering if you where able to test for 4:2:2

Did a google search "SatHawk PVR800" and came up with a ebay seller out of China..$71 US..Also all the specs for this stb are there for anyone who wants to read them..

No 4:2:2 out of the box
No hardware Blind Search. Only NIT and Auto Search
No internal hard-drive included with receiver. You can connect an optional external HD or Flash Memory through USB..

Attachments

• HDS2_flag_0125-2MC.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 695
CCcam share protocol?

Correct me if I am wrong but that sounds a lot like........

This receiver is on Linux? Is there possibility to load Enigma2 to it? Or any other popular firmware?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)