hd sunday ticket question / watching in sd

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tracybuffalo

Original poster
May 14, 2007
i have a HD24 direct tv dvr receiver i just got a slimline 5 dish to run HD . i having trouble getting a signal .(i'm new at the slimline) i have no problem getting a signal on the old 18" dish or a phase III dish. since football is at 1pm est( and the candle is burning to get the slimline to work) can i hook up the old phase III dish and watch nfl sunday ticket in SD??? my question is does direct tv show the nfl ticket in both HD and SD and will my HD24 receiver support the SD channel.--- i see the MLB is shown in both formats ??? thanks to all satellite guys out there for their help!!!!:confused:

Just wondering why you didn't have a DirecTV install company upgrade your dish and why you have a HR24 unit and didn't already have a SlimLine dish?

Are you sure you are using the correct settings and aiming?

Yes, NFL is in both SD & HD

will my HD24 work in sd for this sunday with the smaller dish on nfl ticket , going to call themwe just moved was trying to save money

Since you moved they would have upgraded you to the correct dish and set it all up FREE with 'Mover's Connection' - you may still be eligible to get that if you call them. You would also have received a channel upgrade promo too.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/movers

Your PhaseIII will likely work for SD just make sure its aimed correctly and to re-run the dish setup for that dish type. P.S. you either have an HR24 or H24 there is no HD24 receiver.

Again though, how did you end up with a PhaseIII and a HR24 receiver?

phase III dish

we moved to a free standing condo and it was already in place from the old owners . just trying to save the hassle of waiting for the installer .my work takes me away from the house most of the week . thanks out there to all the satellite guys for your help;)

Free, ya right, when you have to take a day off work to wait for them, they may be there some time between 8:00 am and noon, then usually show up about 2:30 pm or a total no show.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts