Status
Please reply by conversation.

dumbjim

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2009
st. louis mo.
Hi,
I have a 905 sidecar with the HDD-200 and from time to time the picture blacks out for a brief second or two. Could this be the data cable?, and what purpose does that little washer on the decoder end serve? I'm currently waiting for a 922 I just bought and maybe this problem will go away.
cheers,

Hi,
I have a 905 sidecar with the HDD-200 and from time to time the picture blacks out for a brief second or two. Could this be the data cable?, and what purpose does that little washer on the decoder end serve? I'm currently waiting for a 922 I just bought and maybe this problem will go away.
cheers,

How often does it drop-out and what channel are you watching? Some Hdd-200's have a problem with StarzHD.

Hi,
cheers,
HBOE and HBOW, and it happens every5 mins. or so.

Well,
There goes the Starz drop out theory.:D
Have you tried removing the washer? Maybe it's preventing the plug from seating all the way into the jack.
Yes I have, however the owners manual explicitly tells you to use the washer.

Have you tried a unplug replug of the HDD 200? Mine does that once in a while has to do the unplug replug on the HDD 200 or sometimes both the 4d and the decoder.

Status
Please reply by conversation.