Status
Please reply by conversation.

dumbjim

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2009
st. louis mo.
Hi,
I have a 905 sidecar with the HDD-200 and from time to time the picture blacks out for a brief second or two. Could this be the data cable?, and what purpose does that little washer on the decoder end serve? I'm currently waiting for a 922 I just bought and maybe this problem will go away.
cheers,

Hi,
I have a 905 sidecar with the HDD-200 and from time to time the picture blacks out for a brief second or two. Could this be the data cable?, and what purpose does that little washer on the decoder end serve? I'm currently waiting for a 922 I just bought and maybe this problem will go away.
cheers,

How often does it drop-out and what channel are you watching? Some Hdd-200's have a problem with StarzHD.

Hi,
cheers,
HBOE and HBOW, and it happens every5 mins. or so.

Well,
There goes the Starz drop out theory.:D
Have you tried removing the washer? Maybe it's preventing the plug from seating all the way into the jack.
Yes I have, however the owners manual explicitly tells you to use the washer.

Have you tried a unplug replug of the HDD 200? Mine does that once in a while has to do the unplug replug on the HDD 200 or sometimes both the 4d and the decoder.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)