GEOSATpro HDMI Output Quiet!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

phantom_76

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 5, 2012
Ontario Canada
This is weird one watching tv last night not a problem great picture everything worked great have had no big issues with the MicroHD at all for time ive had it but go to watch tv tonight and boom My Tv says No Signal Check connected devices power,cable connection and source Selection hmm im thinking whats up with this so looked a the cable plugs and all look good try another HDMI Cable and same message comes up on the tv tryed cables on my bluray player and they worked fine no issue with cables so hooked up the Composite Cable and boom picture reciever works hmm so look at firmware had 08/20/2012 so thought maybe firmware glitched so went and updated via satellite now running ver 08/29/2012 still no go on HDMI output tryed all the output formats and no go still dead output so is there any ideas whats happening? Is there anything that i can do to help it Thanks Ps forgot to say that if it turned off and when you turn it on the tv dose say check signal cable then back to the above message tv work good in all ports tested with Bluray player and all cables work Thanks

Have you tried the composite W,R,Y connections? and see what the output has defaulted to?I KNOW NUTTIN!
Yep try all output setting and no go the HDMI output is dead not even a flicker of hope and yes the composit work good still thanks for the reply rv1pop im stumbed i called the Canadian Dealer where it came from Yesterday Saturday morning and they said that they would have a tech call me this Sunday morning and still waiting for the call hmmm but thats another story thought some one here would have a answer but seems like there is no one else sofar who knows see what comes of this not even 3 mouths old and HDMI dies

Do you have another different HDMI input on your tv set that you can try? Or are you using an HDMI switchbox? If so, perhaps the particular HDMI input is bad, but another one will work.

What is your Video Resolution set to? This could happen if you have it set to "By Source" or "By Native". Set it to 720p_60 and see what happens.

Last edited:
What is you Video Resolution set to? This could happen if you have it set to "By Source" or "By Native". Set it to 720p_60 and see what happens.
Yep Tryed all Video Resolutions i have been running it at 1080p 60hz with no issues what so ever till now no Resolution works thur the HDMI output what so ever just dead Composite R/W/Y works still but it dose not look as good as HD outputThanks for the reply Babadem

Do you have another different HDMI input on your tv set that you can try? Or are you using an HDMI switchbox? If so, perhaps the particular HDMI input is bad, but another one will work.
Thanks primestar31 for the reply but Tv works good tryed all inputs on tv with Bluray player on Friday night work good tryed all Cables they work well just look at it again tonight pulled out my old HD DVD player and tryed all the inputs with that and all cables worked thanks for the reply for sure but tryed that but good thought thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)