HDMI problem

stargate5

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 8, 2008
Chaseburg wi
The HDMI on my azbox has stopped working. I'm using the component for the azbox on our downstairs TV and HDMI on the upstairs TV. I have tried changing the settings, that didnt work. The HDMI cable is fine, checked that. Updated the filmware. So i was wondering, if possible, what connection do you need to get the RF connection to work with an RG6 cable or is there another solution that i could try?

Sounds like the onboard hdmi has died. Ive had this with xbox360 and an media player. Can happen if constantly taking cable in and out or just unlucky.

I was wondering, if possible, what connection do you need to get the RF connection to work with an RG6 cable or is there another solution that i could try?

When I got my Quali TV it was the first receiver I ever had that didn't have a cable port. I was working at an appliance/electronics store (the janitor) and I mentioned it to the General Manager and he turned me on to a "Channel/RF Modulator." The AZ Box has since replaced the Quali and I am using composite for the main TV and cable for the rest of the house. It's very simple, you plug it in to the wall, run your RF connection in to the channel modulator, screw the cable on the "out to TV," set the button on channel 3 or 4, which ever one you want to use for the other TVs. You can get them at any electronics store, at the time I bought mine they were running about $30.00, of course, I got the employee discount which made it a little cheaper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts