Hello March, nice to see you. Now give me my damn DVR!!!

Vicki said:
"I am extraordinarily patient provided I get my own way in the end." -- Margaret Thatcher

I also resemble that remark. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Good things are coming and soon....

Hang in there. :D

Should we still hang in there after the 30 days announcement? Does your inside information take that into account?

Well, I was happy as a lark yesterday and then the news this morning that Voom is closing/continuing is freakin killing me. All this good news/bad news is giving me a bad taste in my mouth about Voom. I left my cable co. HD service for Voom and now I may switch because of all this crap. I do understand that we are getting hot off the wire information some bad some good and it gets to you emotionally after a while. I just wish we could get a definitive answer!

joverstr2 said:
Well, I was happy as a lark yesterday and then the news this morning that Voom is closing/continuing is freakin killing me. All this good news/bad news is giving me a bad taste in my mouth about Voom. I left my cable co. HD service for Voom and now I may switch because of all this crap. I do understand that we are getting hot off the wire information some bad some good and it gets to you emotionally after a while. I just wish we could get a definitive answer!

Turn off your computer, go sit in front of your high dollar HDTV, turn Voom on and enjoy it whether it's for 30 days or 30 years. :)

Dvr

It's March and know DVR come on Voom give us some good news i hope Voom doesn't go dark on April 1,2005. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Good things are coming and soon....

Hang in there. :D

Yes then we can listen to the same complainers who will then having the dvr they have been whining about will turn there whining to the price of it or the looks of it or any anything else they can think of.

Talk about broken promises.
I just got back from Best Buy. Had to check out DirecTV stuff. $1000 for the HD DVR!! No network capability, and for recording what? The content of a handful of HD channels. The DireTV signal kept pixalating across the entire showroom on top of it all. The price of the packages $49 for NO HD and 125 of the rerun networks. I realized I'd be back up to $100 a month but with next to nothing in HD. :eek: :eek:

If Voom's expansion of channels, extension of promotional packages and April scheduling installs doesn't mean Voom is going to survive. It will be a very black Friday on April 1. :no :no

Dish isnt any better. Expensive equipment to purchase, few channels. GAWD!!! Voom needs to get its DVR going badly!!!!
They should have had one available even before the voom service even launched.
You might check with your local cable. I rent a hd recorder for $7.50 a month, dual tuners. True, not many hd channels, but more than directv has.
Its what I'm using till voom gets this going. I remember voom saying it would be Nov 2004. That date sure seems light years ago. And still...no go dvr. Tragic!

I REALLY hope Voom can hold in there. Let's face it, there is one thing everyone on this forum can agree on. More competition for Dish and Directv is a good thing! The Voom DVR is exactly what I'm looking for.

As soon as Voom gets their multiroom DVR srvc up, I'm switching over!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts