Help?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nzone

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
I have the HR-20 and 5LNB dish. Yesterday my signal dropped out on the second tuner for SAT 119 and also my signal strengh on other SATs have gone down some except 101 which is still at 98%. I was getting in the 90's on just about everything before this happened Tech support had no answers HD locals were coming in but all HD channels (nationals) did not. Message stated searching for SAT on 2. They had me go back through the satellite setup and that said both tuners and all satellites were OK, but this did not help. Any possibilities on what might be the problem????

that secondary line might not be tight to the fittings to the connections on the reaciever to the wall or possible from the sat lmb to the connector.or possible the Lmb may went out...the dish may have gone out of tune just enough to catch the signal but not register through the reciever to get the channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)