Here is my RAIDERS WINNING SCHEDULED

Explain? Since I had no issue with any blacked out football games Yet on NFL ST.

You mean locally??

I think he meant blacked out locally. My buddy told me they WERE blacked out in the entire Bay area. But I am not surprised. This team has been lousy until recently show a pulse. I am sure, the big game next week against the Chiefs will drawn their biggest crowd of the year. There has not been a REAL meaningful game in Oakland-Alemeda County Stadium in almost 8 years....it's gonna be rockin'!

Explain? Since I had no issue with any blacked out football games Yet on NFL ST.

You mean locally??

Yes, locally, they are never blacked out on the Ticket unless it's local.

Personally, I think if you pay said amount of money, you should be able to see it regardless, Not sold out or not.

I'm 50 miles south of Detroit and get BO whenever the tickets don't sell.

Yes, locally, they are never blacked out on the Ticket unless it's local.

Personally, I think if you pay said amount of money, you should be able to see it regardless, Not sold out or not.

I'm 50 miles south of Detroit and get BO whenever the tickets don't sell.
Eagles must sell out every game, Because since atleast 2002, I never missed a game from a Blackout on my local network.

Eagles must sell out every game, Because since atleast 2002, I never missed a game from a Blackout on my local network.

I think the Eagles haven't been through the kind of drought in last 10 to 15 years like the Raiders have. I can understand the fans skeptical about the team.

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

YES!! Me too!! Hey what happened to all the other posters in this thread!? Oh well im sure they will be back once there is a loss..

NOT interested in that negative crap. OUR Ray-dahs are winning. We are undefeated in the AFC West and now people are RESPECTING the Raiders.

That is ALL that counts.....;):cool:

I had to drop-off for a couple hours to take care of some work issues. When I came back and watched the recording of RedZone (just got it) the damn show cuts off at 8pm sharp so I missed the winning field-goal. Arrgghh! Regardless, great comeback win by the Raiders today. :)

I had to drop-off for a couple hours to take care of some work issues. When I came back and watched the recording of RedZone (just got it) the damn show cuts off at 8pm sharp so I missed the winning field-goal. Arrgghh! Regardless, great comeback win by the Raiders today. :)

Shades of Heidi Bowl.... Damn, am I showing my age with that comment?:eek::p;)

Shades of Heidi Bowl.... Damn, am I showing my age with that comment?:eek::p;)

I remember that !

I think teams are starting to NOT take the Lions lightly either.
Although Ryan got his YAP going before the game during the week.
I would have LOVED to see the Lions win just to shut him up.

Lions didn't win, but the Jets D* didn't shut the Lions down like he expected either.

He kept yapping that they were gonna Pound and Pound the Lions into submission, didn't happen, they were lucky to win it, had they not knocked the Lions kicker out of the game the LIONS would have won the game.
Jets would have had to score a TD in the end instead of a FG to go to OT.

3 game winning streak, its been while. With key starters on the bench to boot. Up next Pittsburgh

3 game winning streak, its been while. With key starters on the bench to boot. Up next Pittsburgh

Let's hope the Raiders take full advantage of the BYE week. There are alot of starters that are injured and they need them ALL healthy for the 2nd half of the of the schedule. The schedule gets tougher with the Steelers, AT San Diego, AT KC and the Colts to name a few. They are going to need a FULL an healthy squad to POSSIBLY make a legit playoff run.

One the best things to happen yesterday OTHER than the win....the return of the 12th man!!! DAMN it was nice to the the stadium FILLED TO THE BRIM with Raider crazies!!!
There no scarier and exhilarating experience than to go to a game in Oakland Alemeda County Stadium when the place is packed!!! Yeah, there are crazies at EVERY football game from college to the pros. BUT, when you got to a Raider game, in the middle of Raider Nation, the ORIGINAL "nation" where fans look like there was a worked release program agreed to by the city of Oakland and the California Department of corrections... it is someone out of a Rob Zombie nightmare.... it is AWESOME!!!!

I cannot wait to be there December 26th, the day after Christmas when the "Ray-dahs" host the Colts. NOTHING funnier/scarier/crazier than Raider crazies with Santa outfits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)