Here is my RAIDERS WINNING SCHEDULED

And to think Oakland beat up on the Bronco's by oh ....about 40 + points, but he says your team still suxs .... wow.
That's akind to a fighter slinging insults at his opponent...from a hospital bed after having his head knocked so far down between his little old shoulders, he had to unbutton his vest to eat. The insult kind of lost its effect.

No big deal guys really....I am happy my Raiders are no longer pushovers....;)

I would say there 1st REAL true test of how much moxy they have comes in 2 weeks when they travel to Pittsburgh. IF they win there....then they will REALLY get PLAYOFF teams attention.

My Raiders have made GREAT strides....but they need to win against playoff caliber teams....ESPECIALLY on the road to REALLY and TRULY say....they are a playoff team.

And to think Oakland beat up on the Bronco's by oh ....about 40 + points, but he says your team still suxs .... wow.

That's akind to a fighter slinging insults at his opponent...from a hospital bed after having his head knocked so far down between his little old shoulders, he had to unbutton his vest to eat. The insult kind of lost its effect.

As a Broncos fan, I have no other opinion, or option than to say that. I am a TRUE Raider Hater, and still want to go to the Broncos games on Sundays!!

As a Broncos fan, I have no other opinion, or option than to say that. I am a TRUE Raider Hater, and still want to go to the Broncos games on Sundays!!

I honestly did not take it personal in any way because I WANT and EXPECT that from a fan from one of the most hated and heated rivals. I LOVE fans of the Mule...;):D

Silver and Black is back: Oakland's rise good for NFL

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...e-good-for-nfl

Love 'em or loathe 'em, you can't ignore the Oakland Raiders -- not anymore you can't -- and that's not just good for fans who spent most of the last decade wondering who hijacked their franchise. It's good for the NFL.
The league needs the Raiders like McDonald's needs all-beef patties, and I'll tell you why: Because it's good for business. I'm not talking about pushing tickets, merchandise sales or TV ratings. I'm talking about pushing the blood pressure of fans, and the NFL is a better place when people care about one of its storied franchises.
For too many years, they didn't, and they had every reason not to. The Silver and Black looked more like the Weak and Infirm, setting an NFL record for futility by losing 11 or more games in each of the past seven years.

It's one thing to stink, but it's another to stink and not draw flies -- and that's exactly what happened with the Oakland Raiders. They went from bad to worse to irrelevant, with their Commitment to Excellence more like a Commitment to Exclusion.
They were less entertaining than C-Span, and we all suffered for it. They ran through coaches like most people go through socks, and empty seats were more visible at home than the Oakland passing game. They weren't just bad. They were pathetic, destined to do just the wrong thing at just the right time.
But that seems to have changed, and I think I speak for anyone who gives a rip about pro football when I say, "It's about time."
With Sunday's defeat of Kansas City, Oakland restored credibility that for years has been missing from the franchise. First, the win pushed the Raiders over .500 nine weeks into the season. Second, it pushed them within a half-game of the front-running Chiefs. Third, it was their third straight victory, their best streak in eight years. Fourth, and most important, it played to a sold-out audience.
In short, it signaled the Raiders as a factor again, and while that's good for the locals it's better for the game because let's be honest: The NFL is a better place when the Oakland Raiders matter. There are a myriad of hot-blooded rivalries that become significant again, and let's start with that Kansas City-Oakland series.
Once, it was one of the best, most competitive and most passionate anywhere. Then the Raiders went south and took the rivalry with them -- with Kansas City winning seven straight against them ... in Oakland, no less. But the bleeding stopped with a come-from-behind victory on Sunday, and tell me that didn't wake up the AFC West.

img14268897.jpg
Rookie WR Jacoby Ford's stellar Week 9 performance rescued the Raiders. (AP) Then there was the Oakland-San Diego rivalry. The organizations have always despised each other, with Chargers' fans still steamed about the Holy Roller. But it's hard to get emotional about an opponent you hammer twice a year, every year, and that's what was going on here -- with the Chargers on a 13-game roll until Oakland sucker punched them a month ago. Significant? You bet. Because the franchise that was 8-34 against the AFC West the past seven years now is 3-0, including a 59-14 demolition of Denver. There is no better sign that the Raiders have arrived than their division record, and here's to old rivalries renewed.
"The Raiders winning makes the AFC a better place," said an NFC scout I trust. "There is something about that team, about that uniform and about that city. When the pillar franchise teams are good, it seems like the whole NFL is good. And I consider the Raiders one of the pillar franchises."
I'm with him. When you think about the Greatness of the Raiders, you think about guys like Ken Stabler, Fred Biletnikoff, Cliff Branch, Marcus Allen, Jack Tatum, Art Shell, Howie Long, Gene Upshaw, Lester Hayes and Mike Haynes. But that means you go back at least two decades, and, sorry, but I want something I can wrap my arms around instead of something I can't find without a Dustbuster.
This might be that chance because the Raiders look like a club with -- how do I say this? -- like a club with a clue. In fact, there are so many signs of life on Raiders Planet that some people believe they're headed for the playoffs. I'm not one of them, but that doesn't matter. What does is that they might, which means you better pay attention to them now and for the rest of the season.
Of course, if you root for someone not named Oakland this is the day you never wanted to happen because you hated the Raiders and Raiders' Nation and all that went along with them when they were the bullies on the block. Well, guess what? You can hate them again ... and that's OK.
In fact, it's wonderful. Nothing energizes us like hatred for our enemies, and there is no club out there that had been higher on people's Hit Lists than the Oakland Friggin' Raiders. So start hating them again. On the back of the Oakland media guide it reads, "The Greatness of the Raiders will continue in its future." We can only hope. Because in a season when the Dallas Cowboys are down and out, we need someone besides the Steelers or the Patriots or the New York Jets to stimulate us.
The Oakland Raiders are that someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)