Here is my RAIDERS WINNING SCHEDULED

H

Yep I'll take a sloppy win for the fins. Now I just hope they keep losing. What's the point. What do the Raiders need to make it to the playoffs?

ALL the Raiders need is to be tied for 1st place in the AFC West and they own ALL tie breakers. But of course, they need a combination of things for that to happen.

I'm rooting for the Raiders to beat the Chiefs in week 16. Go Bolts!

The BOTZ made their usual late season push even after getting swept by the Raiders. That is why I STILL think they will be the most dangerous team in the playoffs. TOO MUCH has to happen for the Raiders to have ANY chance of making the playoffs.:(

The Raiders need only one win for a .500 record, and have snapped their string of 10-loss seasons.

This is cake- a playoff spot would be icing.

Whoda thunk they have as many wins as the U?

Playoff chances are so-so at best....

...This is NOT gonna be easy, but they are still breathing...barely.

The Raiders need to beat the Colts next week and have Kansas City lose to Tennessee. They also need the Chargers to lose one of their next two games.

The Week 17 match-up between the Raiders and Chiefs would then have division title implications. If the Raiders won, they would leapfrog Kansas City with an undefeated division record.

...This is NOT gonna be easy, but they are still breathing...barely.

The Raiders need to beat the Colts next week and have Kansas City lose to Tennessee. They also need the Chargers to lose one of their next two games.

The Week 17 match-up between the Raiders and Chiefs would then have division title implications. If the Raiders won, they would leapfrog Kansas City with an undefeated division record.

A daunting task to say the least, but certainly not impossible.

The part I highlighted will be the toughest obstacle, IMHO.

A daunting task to say the least, but certainly not impossible.

The part I highlighted will be the toughest obstacle, IMHO.

Yeah...a team like the Titans that started out so strong...is now in disarray....

San Diego losing to either Cincinnati or Denver is more of obstacle...

Last edited:
Salsa, I give you and your Raiders props for a good year, with a win next week they will have done much better than I originally thought they would. :up

I think I originally figured them for 6 maybe 7 wins tops.

Either way the rrrraiders showed much improvement this season. Something to build on for next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts