Here is my RAIDERS WINNING SCHEDULED

Congrats - the Raiders are relevant again.

GOOD enough to become relevant....but not good enough to make waves IF they did make the playoffs I am afraid. BUT, BABY step Raider fans....baby steps. I do not wanna be like the Dolphins where after going 1-15, they won the AFC East...and since then...?! I want steady improvement. Raiders as still a couple of players away from REALLY being a playoff contender.

GOOD enough to become relevant....but not good enough to make waves IF they did make the playoffs I am afraid. BUT, BABY step Raider fans....baby steps. I do not wanna be like the Dolphins where after going 1-15, they won the AFC East...and since then...?! I want steady improvement. Raiders as still a couple of players away from REALLY being a playoff contender.
Ouch lol! We need to draft a qb! Yes it totally sucks being 1-15 then 11-5 and then 8-8. With 8- 8 being a possibility again this season. So one game at a time raider fans. But it's OK to be happy with the improvement your team is making.

Ouch lol! We need to draft a qb! Yes it totally sucks being 1-15 then 11-5 and then 8-8. With 8- 8 being a possibility again this season. So one game at a time raider fans. But it's OK to be happy with the improvement your team is making.

No offense Rey....but Tuna did NOTHING but steal money from the Dolphins. The ONLY thing you have to show for it is Jake Long....and Tony Sporano.

;

Can't argue with that my friend

I mean he has made the team better than it was when they were 1-15...I mean you could not much worse than 1-15. I like Sporano...I like Long, but I I would not pay the kind of money they paid him. I am still pissed at my Raiders for paying all that money for John Gallery a few years back as the #2 overall pick.

I mean he has made the team better than it was when they were 1-15...I mean you could not much worse than 1-15. I like Sporano...I like Long, but I I would not pay the kind of money they paid him. I am still pissed at my Raiders for paying all that money for John Gallery a few years back as the #2 overall pick.

I'm OK with the long pick but he definitely wasn't even close to finishing the job. And I'm concerned about the current ownership of the Dolphins. He seems more interested in bringing in singers and sport figures to become minority owners than winning games. I'm very concerned about this. Your point on parcells is valid and a good one. He gets much praise about turning the franchise around but when you think about it exactly what did he do? Reorganized the organization and put a better coach then we had before but much work was left to be done.

good game, tuff loss for the silver and black

2 HUGE TO killed us. A game they HAD to win. Now....it hope and pray. RAIDERS HAVE TO win out and hope KS loses 2 of the final 4 INCLUDING the finale against the Raiders. The will end up being the season that could have been. The Cardinals game, 49ers game and this game....ALL games they should have won.

BUT, shoulda, coulda, woulda....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)