HH120 issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

brotherhood

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 29, 2004
97w/55n
well boys looks like my motor HH120 is on its last legs,tried all day to fix it.
when i move to a different sat its off by allot so i have to use 1.2 to bring it to lineament .also it takes off on me when i start watching a channel.
just don't know what the hell is wrong with this thing.
changed switches ,cable and tried three different rec something happens ,its cold out -29c do you guys think that has something to do with it?
please help and yes everything is plumb

my SG2100 is working fine. Worked great this morning when it was -15F out (-26C) in MInneapolis. It seems to be louder but works great. Bang on when I move satellites. Using a CS5000 here

Brotherhood, make absolutely sure that the 2 Connection Points on the HH 120 Motor are not loose - that is where the Motor In and Motor Out Coaxial Connections are. I had a problem with my connections which were loose and Fortec Canada told me to tighten them up with a deep shaft Allen Key type of tool, otherwise you will have a Intermittent Connection!! That is, if your connectors are loose you have to tighten them - there is a kind of slot screw that has to be tightened. Hope this helps.

. . . looking elsewhere . . .

pansat 9200 and coolsat 5000 sorry and fortec ultra
edit:
Sorry, I thought we were talking about the H-180, which needs a Vbox.
My apologies, and to the STAB HH-120 motor, as well. :)
I'd always thought its only shortcoming was that it was a bit slow, but otherwise pretty good.

Last edited:
yes receivers run the motor directly i just use a A/b switch to switch the signal from th pansat in living room to coolsat in bedroom
thanks

well boys it was the lnb that was giving me the problem ,so i just which ports on the Invacom QPH-031.
thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts