Hopper Internet connector

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Right I get that however where the genie going to be installed there no way for me to get Ethernet or wifi there without using a repeater or going through a three floors as the wifi is to weak down there and it not easy running Ethernet cable down that far so I was hopping I can ingrate something sillier to the hopper Internet connector that dish offers to my new direct to install on Friday

If your HIC is next to your router, then this would possibly replace it http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.as...pter-(DECAEPSKIT)&c=Satellite Components&sku= .
DECAEPSKIT_zoom.jpg

Same concept, just more wires, I use a gg2 as a broadband deca. And per his other thread all of this is basically the same I didn't realize he had two threads.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

that is actually the NEW deca adapter, and you can also use a micro USB cable to power it instead of the power brick.

that is actually the NEW deca adapter, and you can also use a micro USB cable to power it instead of the power brick.

I saw that. I haven't gotten one yet because Directv wants $25 and eBay had them for a few dollars.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have had 3-4 go bad in the past 3-4 years ever since I got rid of disk and switched to directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts