Hopper S229 / S230 Feedback!

I didn't hear it..........I read it. My problem is I'm a chronic 'reader' and read everything over and over and over and over again and it starts to drive me a bit, well, more than a bit crazy and I don't see as it is a necessary addition to every post by those who are so PROUD of their iPhone or other phone that they need to tell us EVERY time they post that they are a proud member of such and such.

Posted from my swivel rocker in front of my homebuilt PC which has an AMD processor and Gigabyte motherboard, an old IBM keyboard and worn out 75 years old fingers. My Samsung SIII phone is in my pocket just waiting for any important calls.

Grandude said:
I didn't hear it..........I read it. My problem is I'm a chronic 'reader' and read everything over and over and over and over again and it starts to drive me a bit, well, more than a bit crazy and I don't see as it is a necessary addition to every post by those who are so PROUD of their iPhone or other phone that they need to tell us EVERY time they post that they are a proud member of such and such.

Posted from my swivel rocker in front of my homebuilt PC which has an AMD processor and Gigabyte motherboard, an old IBM keyboard and worn out 75 years old fingers. My Samsung SIII phone is in my pocket just waiting for any important calls.

U mad?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

I've posted this in a new thread but thought it may possibly be relevant to 230......4 of 8 recordings failed to record last night although 3 of those that failed did record via PTAT and I was able to save, except of course the one not on a PTAT channel. Auto Hop failed to initialize on any recordings last night and game finder reverted to 1.9.4.
No idea if this is related to 230 as I have had zero problems with it but thought it worth mentioning.

Not all though. One of the Dirt team has already said it subject to availability, but could not say anymore. All I'm saying is, what I've read so far, says you won't always have autohop on a PTAT show.

I see, thanks for the heads up however the programing in question had never failed on Auto Hop until last night...barring a system issue that is. Just mentioning it in case others had the same issue.

I record programs via AAD and the ones recorded from the four major networks have Autohop, after Midnight, PST.

You do have to have PTAT enabled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)