Hopper S229 / S230 Feedback!

I have my DVR List sorted with no folders and by date. Is there not a way to get it reversed where the oldest are the first? I loved this on Directv, it makes no sense to have the oldest stuff last so I have to filter down thru it to watch the oldest show, and it's also annoying when I stop and delete a show and it puts me back at the top...
Did you try sorting by date again...like a windows style sort...first "date" ascends, the second descends.?

... and it's also annoying when I stop and delete a show and it puts me back at the top...

When editing timers the behavior is the same, and is a PIA when working on a long timer list. It should be putting you back to the place where you last were after executing the edit action.

Gotten thru several dvr'd shows now, Ill say this thing works pretty good. Snappy (other than a few odd ignored button pushes), great PQ, and I like the trick play and guide scrolling over directv.
Also runs cooler in the same cubby, vs the 722k.

I have my DVR List sorted with no folders and by date. Is there not a way to get it reversed where the oldest are the first? I loved this on Directv, it makes no sense to have the oldest stuff last so I have to filter down thru it to watch the oldest show, and it's also annoying when I stop and delete a show and it puts me back at the top...

Another annoyance I noticed compared to the Directv HR23 is that when the cursor is on the show after hitting the DVR button, it doesn't show the date/time of the recording like it does on Directv.

Gotten thru several dvr'd shows now, Ill say this thing works pretty good. Snappy (other than a few odd ignored button pushes), great PQ, and I like the trick play and guide scrolling over directv.
Also runs cooler in the same cubby, vs the 722k.

Except Directv and even Comcast Motorola boxes do not go to standby unless you manually turn it off. With these boxes, even if the standby inactivity timer is disabled, it will be in standby mode after checking for updates at 1AM and while autotune did work for the first few days after my 11/17/2012 install, it has not been working since 11/23/2012 even with 3:00AM autotunes, the box still is in standby.

Another annoyance I noticed compared to the Directv HR23 is that when the cursor is on the show after hitting the DVR button, it doesn't show the date/time of the recording like it does on Directv.

It shows the date at the top of the screen with the show details, but not the time which I don't feel is needed.

What about sorting by Episode#?? It may not be perfect, but it's close....

IMO, it seems the Hopper is responding slower all around since the S230 downloaded. Plus when I have paused anything, live or recorded, I'm getting a couple second dropout of audio when I press play to resume the program. This has been since the S230.

Ghpr13:(

Lot of lag with this update!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Try folders by title and in the list that appears when you select the title icon, sort by episode number. Dish is "different" than DirecTV, but there are other ways to skin a cat.

So does anyone here STILL not have this software?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

Had a weird one last night. Finished watching a recorded program, hit stop, then selected delete, and when it went back to the list the program I told it to delete was sitting paused in the preview window and the tile had a green arrow on it for saying it was currently being played back. I went to live tv, back to list, pulled up another show, watched and deleted it, then tried to delete the other show. It did the same thing. I'll try and delete it today when i get home.

Had a weird one last night. Finished watching a recorded program, hit stop, then selected delete, and when it went back to the list the program I told it to delete was sitting paused in the preview window and the tile had a green arrow on it for saying it was currently being played back. I went to live tv, back to list, pulled up another show, watched and deleted it, then tried to delete the other show. It did the same thing. I'll try and delete it today when i get home.

had that happen a few times before, not since this sw though.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.