Hopper S229 / S230 Feedback!

Are these PTAT shows that are being lost ones that are recorded under PTAT, but that also have a normal timer set? Meaning with a normal timer set, it should be dumped after 8 days?

Im just wondering, because i kinda planned to use PTAT, BUT go in every day or two and manually save the ones I actually want to watch.

They are shows that are being lost that are recorded under PTAT and also have a normal timer set.

Sure hope the suspense that Scott has created is worth it.. Still don't have 229 yet so I can't look for what other item this upgrade brought that Scott won't mention. Dying for someone to give up the answer..

skyviewmark said:
Sure hope the suspense that Scott has created is worth it.. Still don't have 229 yet so I can't look for what other item this upgrade brought that Scott won't mention. Dying for someone to give up the answer..

Still waiting for my update as well and the anticipation is killing me :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

The new software is constantly spooling, but your receiver won't download it until Dish includes your receiver ID# in the range of receivers allowed to download the software. Is there still a way to see what range of receiver numbers are being sent the new software? I remember someone used to post all the versions of software dish was spooling for their receivers, and the range of receiver ID's configured to receive the different software versions a few years ago. I don't remember what forum it was under, but I think it was the old Dish tech support sub-forum.

Pandora does work on the Joeys with a HIC or bridging enabled on your Hopper.
My Hopper and Joey are both connected to the internet, I have no HIC, and (as of S222) Pandora on the Joey doesn't work. Even though my Joey is already connected to the internet will turning bridging on enable Pandora? Is there any downside to turning bridging on?

Thanks!

bobiii said:
I noticed slower channel changing with S229.

I haven't noticed that on any of my receivers. They all seem to be smoother, actually.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts