Hopper S229 / S230 Feedback!

Maybe its me but, my picture is really popping now. S330 has improved my picture. It might be the placebo effect but I'm loving this update. Got both of my OTA modules on Thursday, installed them that night and woke up to S330 on Friday.

I installed the OTA modules while I was on 222 and nothing happened but the next morning I had s330 and all features were available and I synched up a bluetooth device and scanned both boxes for OTA with no issues.

What sat am I on? Use to be able to hit info twice while watching a channel and it would show you what sat your channel was coming down from.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

As best I can tell on my system, the recordings transfer bug is no more. I've transferred a number of recordings from one external drive to hopper and back to a second drive and they still work.

I hope others are seeing the same behavior as well.

My Dish Networks locals are Miami. I also get OTA locals from West Palm Beach. The guide did not populate for West Palm Beach channels until the next morning.

At least you got the updated sfw .... I am still waiting (got my OTA adapter last week) and also get my locals from Mia. Dish - are you listening?????

Was Home Media working on Joey's before this release? I don't recall that being the case, working now with some constraints as always...

MPEG-2 in MKV ok, H.264 or VC-1 in MKV no joy. Music ok as well.

Neither of my Joeys show it anymore since S278 :( . One's on WiFi other is on MoCA.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

CulpeperUplink said:
What sat am I on? Use to be able to hit info twice while watching a channel and it would show you what sat your channel was coming down from.

This still works on hoppers but not joeys, makes me wonder if it ever worked on joeys.

Sadly, I'm still on H-222/J-271 and if I press the Info button twice, I see which satellite I'm getting the channel from- on both my Hopper and my Joey.

This still works on hoppers but not joeys, makes me wonder if it ever worked on joeys.

It must be getting the date from hopper, and it looks like Hopper isn't passing that along anymore. On S278 just before the Hopper got upgraded I was getting the Sat details on the Info screen. Now I'm not.

One thing I noticed, the Weather Channel app is finally reliable on the Joeys with this software. Before it was practically unusable on the Joeys but worked OK on the Hoppers.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Is there any way to get rid of the Rentals Icon on the My Recordings screen? Also, I've noticed several times that it takes 2 tries to delete recordings and it still occasionally jumps ahead too far when using the skip forward while watching a recording.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)