HOPPER SNAP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And if our last installer hadn’t sliced all the cables from our original install I could do that without a crawl space expedition. I have considered it. I’ll just put on a extra hernia belt! Lol

You can run your Joey over cat5 if that’s easier for you to run.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: ncted
Both hopper slings I put one on were upgrades from a hopper 2000. The snap I put on a hopper 2000 today was a new connect. The one lady that got upgraded to a hws with snap was under the impression that she was getting a hopper 3. That was a fun conversation..
I'm so tired of having that conversation..... Here's a little tidbit for you. if "someone" noted in OFSC that you were out of stock on Hopper 2000's. Dash will do a HWS upgrade for free, even on Flex Accounts

Reactions: osumike
I'm so tired of having that conversation..... Here's a little tidbit for you. if "someone" noted in OFSC that you were out of stock on Hopper 2000's. Dash will do a HWS upgrade for free, even on Flex Accounts
Oh I know, I do that all the time. I notate it myself most of the time before I call dash.

Yes they are all Joey 3's. They were just installed a few months ago and the Tech did a full check on my wiring, nodes, and MOCA connection. Everything checked out fine but they are still slower than the H3 (especially on Search and the Guide).

Don't get me wrong -- they are a HUGE improvement over the Joey 2's. They just aren't as fast as the main H3 that feeds them.

Getting back to the subject of this thread, it's beginning to look like a lengthy wait for the SNAP module to be available to existing subs. Weeks? Months?

With a bit of time on my hands, I decided to call Dish to inquire about the status/availability of the Snap module. Predictably, the CSR had no idea what I was talking about, but honestly I wasn't expecting any other result.

Reactions: Miner
With a bit of time on my hands, I decided to call Dish to inquire about the status/availability of the Snap module. Predictably, the CSR had no idea what I was talking about, but honestly I wasn't expecting any other result.

They only have a few hundred units which are going out in new installs as a field trial.

They are still not available to call in and get one until those trials and more inventory comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Thanks for the ungood news.

So not really much difference between the Veterans Plan and the deal I could’ve gotten a month or two ago.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: HipKat
No. I mean, some have called and gotten an upgrade to the H3 without cost or obligation.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts