HOPPER SNAP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Or using a 2nd Hard Drive to set up a swap file

I tried that a couple operating system back with a thumb drive. Didn’t notice improvement in the programs I was running at the time. But then I only do a update/build every 5-6 years. My hardware could have been limiting speed.

I tried that a couple operating system back with a thumb drive. Didn’t notice improvement in the programs I was running at the time. But then I only do a update/build every 5-6 years. My hardware could have been limiting speed.
I tried it on an older OS, Win 7 I think, also with a thumb drive, and never saw a difference. On this last build, I just let Windows handle swap, but I used to set it to 2.5 x (Ram) and ended up using the thumb drive to store some files

Reactions: joewhite57
I "MAY" be able to get my hands on a few Hopper Snaps.

Who here really wants one and would be willing to provide me detailed feedback on it including any issues that you may see so I can forward them to DISH?

I have two H2's, and with one Snap I could do a pretty comprehensive performance comparison.

Who here really wants one and would be willing to provide me detailed feedback on it including any issues that you may see so I can forward them to DISH?
I have a HWS and I would be happy to be a beta tester for the Hopper Snap. I have been a beta tester for several companies including Western Digital and Netgear, and my 40+ years as a hardware/software engineer make me a good candidate.

Reactions: HipKat

I'd be highly interested. I have a Hopper 1 that's been in operation since December of 2012. Attached are two Joey 1s, one in my bedroom and one in my 2nd (basement) living room.

Reactions: HipKat
I have (2) two HWS and would be happy to test as well.

I have external drives and dual tuner OTA adapters in use as well. Would make for a good tester.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I would be happy to help. Frankly it would be of at least as much benefit to me as DISH>

I would be interested. I have a HWS, with an ota adapter and an external hard drive connected. Between my wife and i, we do a good bit of tv watching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts