HOPPER SNAP

I would pick you if it were up to me for being the first guy with a Hopper 1 to speak up!
I appreciate that. However, it all depends on availability, what data Dish is searching for, and what they need me to provide. In the end, I appreciate Scott sharing the possibility and working with Dish to see where we can be of help.

Ok I believe I have enough people looking to help, to those who posted above please PM me with the following information:

Your DISH Network Account Number
Your Mailing Address

I will then forward these one to my contact at DISH then we will see where we go from here.

I will be away tomorrow so don't look for any updates until next week. And please DO NOT PM me your information if you didn't reply above. I can't fit anymore folks in at the moment. :) Thanks!

Reactions: TheKrell
I called Dish about the SNAP last weekend and spent about 30 minutes on the phone while they tried to figure out how to order it. Finally they told me that it was available but they could not place the order because I had an open order already for an OTA antenna. They told me to call back after the antenna order is completed. I’m not optimistic that they will have any more luck getting the SNAP ordered now that the OTA is going in this evening but we’ll see.

I just did a Google search for the Hopper Snap and a result came up for Dow Electronics. They say they have Hopper Snaps in stock for $5.00. Guess only dealers can get it though.

I just did a Google search for the Hopper Snap and a result came up for Dow Electronics. They say they have Hopper Snaps in stock for $5.00. Guess only dealers can get it though.

Still no real stock available anywhere yet.

There seem to be issues with 2 Hopper setups. They are looking to fix this before going with a wider release.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Still no real stock available anywhere yet.

There seem to be issues with 2 Hopper setups. They are looking to fix this before going with a wider release.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Interesting. Considering every Snap user thus far has responded positively, I have yet to see a post about any Snap issues.

Reactions: charlesrshell
No. But dish tech ops made an announcement that there's a known software issue when two snaps are within the same moca network. They'll fix that with a future software update. So for now, just one snap per account.
Works for me since one is all I need. And I suspect most accounts will need only one.

Reactions: osumike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts