Hopper With Sling Software Version S328

Its been out since the last release I believe? Open a folder and select Edit and then mark the events you want to play. Then choose Edit Action and choose Autoplay and BAM! I use this all the time for Team UmiZumi and Dora.

Does it play them in the order you selected them?

Is this new? When skipping back or forward it shows a little icon in upper right side of screen with either 10 sec. back, or 30 sec. forward. I don't recall seeing it before new software.

Yes, it's new.

Dare I ask?

Oh be still, my beating heart!

Might this mean they have fixed (or improved) the skip ahead and back functions?

Dare I ask?

Oh be still, my beating heart!

Might this mean they have fixed (or improved) the skip ahead and back functions?

I don't think it's fixed. I was watching my Joey in the kitchen and used the skip back function. It didn't take but a few seconds before it just went right back to live TV.

I don't think it's fixed. I was watching my Joey in the kitchen and used the skip back function. It didn't take but a few seconds before it just went right back to live TV.

That part I can live with, if I must. But the occasional skip WAY back or fwd is a lot more annoying. Heck, I've done skip aheads and ended up realizing it skipped WAY back!

Just putting a (probably inaccurate) seconds count in a corner doesn't seem like much to me.

Got S328 last night. Haven't had a chance to really check it out, but so far so good when I checked it out for fifteen minutes this morning! I like the new recording tiles better. Is S357 the new Joey software? I think my Joey is still on S298, but I didn't check this morning.

Got S328 last night. Haven't had a chance to really check it out, but so far so good when I checked it out for fifteen minutes this morning! I like the new recording tiles better. Is S357 the new Joey software? I think my Joey is still on S298, but I didn't check this morning.

I think so. My Joey is showing S357 now.

That part I can live with, if I must. But the occasional skip WAY back or fwd is a lot more annoying. Heck, I've done skip aheads and ended up realizing it skipped WAY back!

Just putting a (probably inaccurate) seconds count in a corner doesn't seem like much to me.

Yeah I would've thought that Dish would've had SKIP BACK/SKIP FWD issue fixed a while ago once the TiVo lawsuit was settled...

If you are watching a series you can always create a playlist and setup autoplay so that you don't need to go back into the DVR menu each time.
This is why I love the hopper. Thank you for pointing that out lucky.

My problem with the play list and viewing series is that it does not work for the EHD.
That is where most of my series end up. Still on S316 so might it have made the update?
-Ken

Anybody check out the Themes?, it really sucks, for instants I used to go to sports and select Boxing, now it is gone, I have to go to All Sports and scroll down to find boxing, need to go further down to find HBO Boxing.

That blows! I don't get that too often but it's irritating when it occurs...

Yep, I still have my A/V receiver bypassed in main TV room. If I connect the HDMI cable to it before the TV the sound doesn't come back at all. Also, I keep the EHD disconnected so the red button reset goes as fast as possible. I have gotten use to it, but it is starting to really get to my Commander. She is not too happy about it!!

Noticed a neat little subtle change in the Whole-Home menu (YELLOW - BLUE - 4.) When you go into the menu it now highlights one of the detected devices by default rather than the Save button. I remember a few times people being confused by the menu because UP/DOWN wouldn't highlight the receivers. Instead, you had to press LEFT to move the selection to the receivers, then use UP/DOWN.

Have they fixed the problem where if you have a lot of recordings scheduled in a 7-day period, the last day on the schedule shows up as a duplicate of the penultimate day, and if you scroll down to it you crash back to live TV?

Have they fixed the problem where if you have a lot of recordings scheduled in a 7-day period, the last day on the schedule shows up as a duplicate of the penultimate day, and if you scroll down to it you crash back to live TV?
I had this problem but it literally went away on its own.:eek: It did take a couple of weeks. Tried doing the usual attempts to fix ie; hard reboot but it didn't change . I read others were having the same issue and the fix was the same from some of the responses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)