Hopper with Sling Software version S335

I have this issue as well. Programs that I know I haven't watched show as watched already?!? I thought I was losing my mind at first:p

I think you're correct in that it is only those that would have been recorded during the viewing of another program, so your though of them being in the PiP buffer would make sense.

DIRT is looking for people having the 100% watched problem.
go to
http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/330165-UPDATED-DISH-Needs-Help-from-Hopper-Users!

I find I can get to most shows by changing sort type (date vs. A-Z) or folders or not. Yes, with the large number of tiles for no folders, it may display many more. Also "time of day" changes the number displayed so try again later, as little as 10 minutes.
-Ken
I tried your suggestions with no luck. Display number same as yesterday.

So is there any way to correct the thumbnails that are wrong? I literally have over 50 movies showing the thumbnail from Swordfish. I have tried transferring a couple from Hopper to EHD, back and forth, but the incorrect thumbnails remain.

If I view my recordings online at Dishanywhere, they are correct, but it must be because the online software is not fracked up like the Hopper software is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)