How about them Cowboys

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Wow...what else is there to say. On a day that the lions complete 0-16.

The cowboys are not going to the playoffs, what a disapointment!

Roy Williams...I guess you wont be tasting playoffs...quite yet

yyeeeehaaawww! who here still thinks jerry jones will stick to his word? I don't! see ya coach phillips......

It's amazing how a 9-7 season can be viewed as the end of the world by Cowboys fan, whereas Cardinals fans are in heaven.

I agree but yet again the expectations for the cowboys was the superbowl this season. anything less especially missing the playoffs is unacceptable at this point.

I agree but yet again the expectations for the cowboys was the superbowl this season. anything less especially missing the playoffs is unacceptable at this point.
I love how people had such high expectations for a team that hadn't even won a playoff game in a decade.

WHY didn't I watch the game today... I was ready for another pointless game; with the iggles closing out another mediocre season, and they go and win it with decisive flair - and sneak into the playoffs! ARRGH!

Yes, it is sweet!
Even sweeter when it happens to the Cowboys. :D

Even sweeter when the Cardinals were the cause of the Cowgirls downfall.

Broke McBriar's leg and Tony's pinky on the same night (same QT).

Lets just say Cardinals royally screwed the Cowgirls for the season.
GJ CARDINALS.

As a Giants fan, I would have loved the Cowboys into the playoffs rather than Eagles. In either case, I think Jones will stay true to his word; coaching pool is shallow and there is not much out there.

Plus, the bigger problem is Romo: like McNabb, Romo will win games for your team, but he'll never win you the big game!

I agree. I think the Eagles scare me more than the Cowboys. I'm glad the Boys are out. I will say one other thing. Can the Eagles win a friggin thing for once? I mean they made it to the NFC Championship game like 3 times and lost. When they went to the Super Bowl, they beat Atlanta to get there. No offense, but did anybody think they were going to lose that game? Then when they get to Super Bowl 39, bad clock management on McNabb's part caused them to lose.
I'm just pretty sick of the Eagles. You have the Championship games at HOME and you get beat by Carolina and Tampa Bay and not even show up.

Mets82, like I said, McNabb is a great qb like Romo (even though Romo has yet to really prove himself), but he is one of those guys who will not get the big game monkey off his back!

I agree. I think the Eagles scare me more than the Cowboys. I'm glad the Boys are out. I will say one other thing. Can the Eagles win a friggin thing for once? I mean they made it to the NFC Championship game like 3 times and lost. When they went to the Super Bowl, they beat Atlanta to get there. No offense, but did anybody think they were going to lose that game? Then when they get to Super Bowl 39, bad clock management on McNabb's part caused them to lose.
I'm just pretty sick of the Eagles. You have the Championship games at HOME and you get beat by Carolina and Tampa Bay and not even show up.

IMO it's more than just Romo, yeah he is one of the problems, but he isn't alone. You can add T.O., Pacman, the coach and the owner, they are all part of the problem.

BTW...."How 'bout them Cowboys". :D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)