How about them Cowboys

I wouldn't put him anywhere near Peyton's class.
I wouldn't even put him anywhere near McNabb's class. McNabb led the Eagles to 4 straight NFC championship games and one Super Bowl. In his entire career, he's only had one legitimate #1 receiver (T. O.) for one full year, and they went to the Super Bowl. In his second year in Philly, Owens only played 7 games. Romo has talent all around him and hasn't won squat. Somebody else mentioned that Romo was constantly on the run this past Sunday. Well, have you actually paid attention to McNabb's career? That's almost an every week thing for him, especially in the Super Bowl loss to the Patriots. I just don't think people give McNabb enough credit for what he's done. I'd like to see what someone like Peyton Manning could have done with the Eagles instead of the Colts.

You have my vote. I am not against McNabb, but I originally stated it is not a qwuestion of how good he is, but rather that the is the type of QB that will bring you to the big dance, but not be be able to dance the last dance . . . wow . . . that is an overextended metaphor this morning

You have my vote. I am not against McNabb, but I originally stated it is not a qwuestion of how good he is, but rather that the is the type of QB that will bring you to the big dance, but not be be able to dance the last dance . . . wow . . . that is an overextended metaphor this morning
Damn, that's a whole lot of dancing! But you gotta have a half-decent partner to dance with if you want to win the prize!

The [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=dal"]Dallas Cowboys News, Schedule, Players, Stats, Video - NFL - ESPN[/ame] fired special teams coach Bruce Read after two seasons with the organization.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts